Wednesday, May 29, 2013

As One Journey Ends… A New Beginning

Have you noticed the lack of daily posts here at Created By You?  Life takes different twists and turns… an mine has lead to a new beginnings.

During the past year or so, I became a Copic Certified Designer - in both Beginning and Intermediate levels.  I also began working part time at a local boutique.  Still actively involved with my clubs and stamping groups, it was a challenge to continue with daily blogging as well.

Earlier this year, I accepted a full time management position at the boutique which attributed for my lack of blog posts… something had to give… and it was me!!  Imagine my surprise when I discovered the toll ‘doing it all’ was taking on me! 

During the past few months, I’ve used my free time to engage in creative exploration and pleasurable activities unrelated to blogging… and the creative juices are flowing full speed ahead!  The creative exploration has me wanting more freedom in my art… and effective May 23rd, 2013 I resigned as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator to pursue a new venue.

Today, I’m happy to say I’m one of the newest A*Muse Studio Consultants!  I plan to start a new blog soon and bring you fresh, fun and new ideas featuring the wonderful A*Muse Studio products…. stay tuned for the new blog, coming in the next couple weeks!

Hugs,
Sharon

Pin It!

12 comments:

2KutiesGrandma said...

Sharon - just went out and browsed the amusestudio catalog for the first time. I can't wait to see where your adventure takes you and what you have to show us.

2KutiesGrandma said...

Sharon - I just went out and browsed the amusestudio catalog for the first time. Some terrific stuff in there and I love the coordinating Spellbinders dies with the stamps too.

Can't wait to see where this adventure takes you and what you have to show us on the blog.

donna sherman said...

Good for you Sharon!! Explore and let your creativity flow! It's good not to be tied down! Can't wait to see what you come up with! All the best in your new venture!!!

lisa808 said...

Best wishes on your new crafting venture. I will still be visiting/following you.

Susan Carlson said...

Congrats to you in your new venture! I will be glad to to follow your new blog. There are so many things to learn!

seau said...

Hi Sharon, I will miss all your SU cards but totally understand the changes you have made. Congrats on becoming Copic certified. I love my Copics even thought I'm not very good at coloring. Good luck in your new adventures, you are so very talented and creative.

sandi said...

When you get up and running with your new adventure I have an order for you. I have always loved stamping up but ........ anyway good luck and I am ready to.order.

Lynda said...

You were missed Sharon!
Congrats on ur new venture. You are the 2nd SU demo now that I know that has gone to A-Muse. I wish you every success and look fwd to seeing your new creations.

Susan said...

Congratulations, sounds exciting!

Anna-Marie Field said...

Hi Sharon, Glad you're OK!!! And very glad you'll still be in blogland!!!You have inspired me so much and I have learned so much from you!!! See you soon!!! Have a great weekend!!!
Love
AMarie

Carol S. said...

Hi Sharon, godd for you! It is always easy to get in a rut and then it seems too difficult to get out. Takinf that step is scary but when you have done it, like you, it is magical! Well done and looking forwatd to seeing the new content on your blog. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

Eileen said...

Will miss you but I am glad it is fun projects taking you to a new part of your life's journey,thank you for sharing all of your ideas.