Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So… did you get the message? Late Post!!

Today was the First Wednesday Card Club Meeting… and we had a few absentee members who missed out on a really fabulous buffet and lunch!!  Sorry guys!!  I can cut the card stock but I can’t save the leftovers!!  Judging from the recipe requests, the menu was a keeper!doilyandbutterflythinkingofyouredo Today’s card share is a re-make  of one I did a week or so ago… but I made just a little tiny change.  If you follow my blog regularly, you may recognize the change… a simple addition, a paper doily!!  Oh, what a difference it made!!  The original card was posted for HSSSC151 here if you didn’t see it.. just a subtle  difference.2doilyandbflyredobotttlecapaccentThe cute little bottle cap was flattened using my big shot die-cut machine and then I added a 1” circle punch of basic gray card stock and  7/8” scallop circle Designer Series Paper punched element.3whatadifferncealittletextureprovides

So… this is sale-a-bration time and with each $50 merchandise order you get to choose a free item, pretty cool!    4ireallylikethisbflypunchdontuAnd I think my favorite part of today’s card share is the pretty punched bitty butterfly with pearls basic jewels… what a fun, quick and easy way to add a little accent to a card!

Sorry for today’s late post… life gets in the way sometimes doesn’t it?  LOL… I look forward to reading your comments and hope you’ll stop back by tomorrow!!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up! store for supplies used in today’s…

Did you get the message?  Late Post Card

Pin It!

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

A very pretty doily card with the bottle cap, Sharon! You always have a way embellishing your embellishments - this yellow and grey theme looks great together!

Lynda said...

So bright and happy Sharon....I really must use yellow more!! ooxx