Monday, February 4, 2013

Print Poetry, Best Of Birthdays Card 4U

Finally re-ordered my Cherry Cobbler Card Stock… Not sure how I went so long without it, LOL!!  Today’s card features Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake Card Stock along with Print Poetry Designer Series Papers (DSP) and the Best Of Birthdays Stamp Set.1_crumbcakeandredandbluebirthdaycbyu2313Best of Birthdays is the first of the 25th Anniversary Stamp Collectors sets being offered monthly from Stampin’ Up!  If you haven’t read up on this wonderful new program, be sure to check out THIS Post from earlier last month.   The Best of Birthdays stamp set is available at my online stampin’ up store as a clear mount stamp set (Item code 132929 / 6 pieces for just $14.95)  Be sure to read all about the program and how you can get a 13th stamp set free!2_masculinehappybirthdaykraftredandblue213This is my very favorite image from the Best Of Birthdays anniversary stamp set.  It coordinates perfectly with the extra large oval punch (item 119859 $16.95) which you may already own.3_neutralsbradsandhoneycombembossingcbyuThe midnight muse banner was cut 1-1/4” wide by 2-3/4” high and then the notch was cut out using a 1” square punch.  I love the new honeycomb embossing folder from the mini catalog, don’t you?  BTW.. stitching was done free hand along the edge of the Midnight Muse card stock banner, and DSP featured in the background is from the Print Poetry Paper Stack (another Mini catalog product.)4_mirroredbradsinlowercornercreatedbyu02313The Paper Essentials Paper Piecing Pack was used to perfectly position three Night of Navy (Regals Collection) brads along the lower right edge of the card mirroring Crumb Cake (Neutrals Collection) brads in the upper left corner.

I’m so glad stampin’ up! came out with the honeycomb TI embossing folder, LOL… I have a couple retired stamp sets that work really well with this embossed image.  Do you know which ones I’m thinking of?

Tomorrow is the First Wednesday Card Club Meeting and we’ve got a full house… but if you’d like to place an order, please email me using the contact me form to place your order, if you call my phone please be sure to leave a message… it’s a crazy busy week!

I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Visit my online stampin’ up store for supplies used in today’s…

Print Poetry, Best of Birthdays Card 4U!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Love all the diff textures and shapes in this Sharon. I had to do a dble take...I thought the blue script was Nautical Expedition DSP!!