Friday, February 22, 2013

Oh Hello, Paper Lace and Asian ATC

My ATC for a monthly swap group I belong to… this month’s theme was black and white with a pop of color.  LOL… I used a myriad of materials along with retired and new stamp images.1_ohhelloatcblackandwhitemwssharonfieldIf you’re not familiar with ATC’s… they are small “Artist Trading Cards” measuring 2.5” x 3.5”.  This particular swap is part of the Midwest Stamper’s Mingle for February. 

The basic ATC is done in Basic Black and And Whisper White.  Embellishments include White Paper Lace tape and a  complimentary feather punch.  The feather is part of an EK Success border punch out which I cut apart.2_atcwithasianbirdstampsharonfieldThe swan image was stamped using silver ink… and was at the bottom of my basic black scrap file.  The image is from the retired Dream Gardens stamp set which featured the swan, an Asian lady silhouette and tea pot.

Both greeting and swan were backed using red glimmer paper… adding the pop of color needed to satisfy the ATC swap criteria.

Tomorrow’s post will feature a new Super Saturday Tutorial… I hope you’ll stop back by and look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Please visit my online stampin’ up! store to order your exclusive Stampin’ Up! supplies and take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration freebies!!  Time is running out!

Pin It!

No comments: