Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It Had to be You!! CAS Valentines Card

Today’s Valentine card is so very quick and easy I almost didn’t post it!!  Originally designed for the inside of yesterday’s hand-drawn and Copic Colored mini cooper Valentine card, I decided it was a bit too feminine for the masculine card I had been contracted for.  1ithadtobeyoutwoheartscreatedbyucas LOL… but it was pretty… so I thought maybe it would make a cool clean and simple Valentine!  2ithadtobeyoucasquickeasyvalentinecbyuI was trying to create a his and hers effect with the two hears… one polka dotted and the other embossed using the vintage wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder and big shot die-cutting machine!  Additional highlighting was added to the outer edge of the embossed heart using a Signo White gel pen.3ithadtobeyouprintworkscollectionsfield “It had to be you (heart)” was a Printworks Collection stamp I picked up the other day at a local big box store… I thought it was really a cute sentiment.

The sentiment was punched using Stampin’ Up! word window punch, and glued to a Real Red card stock scrap that had been punched using a modern label punch.

Today, I hope to spend most of the day stamping and doing laundry (LOL… it HAS to be done!!!)  I know I’ll have a couple visitors between chores too, so it should be a really fun day! 

I hope your day is fun too!  I look forward to reading your comments and thank you for stopping by my little blog!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up! store for most supplies used in today’s…

It Had to Be You CAS Valentine Card!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Paper Crazy Lady said...

I really like this CAS style! My crafting girlfriend has a motto she always designs by, and I'll share it with you - "Less is More!"

Lynda said...

love quick and easy Sharon. Great card for the occasion. ooxx