Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Have You Heard? New Single Stamps!

Big News… Have you heard?  Stampin’ Up! has a two new groupings of single image stamp sets available in Clear Mount format!  singlestampsasst3thru33113createdbyu The single stamp images are available through March 31, 2013 and may be ordered by contacting me (use the contact me tab at the top of the page) or at my online stampin’ up! store.  If you’ve got a small order to submit, and live locally please contact me and I’ll add it to my open hostess order which will be closing in just a day or two!singlestampsasst4thru331createdbyuandsu Better yet, contact me to schedule your in-home stamping party with friends and reap the benefits of Sale-A-Bration too!10newsinglestampscreatedbyuandsuexp331 Aren’t they too cute??  I know the pdf is difficult to read… so here’s a blogger friendly list of the stamp sets and names starting in the right corner and working row by row based on the last photo shown!

Row 1

  • Basic Label Clear Mount Stamp #132669 $6.95
  • Blossom Boutique Clear Mount Stamp #132663   $7.95
  • Hello, Foxy # 132677 $6.95
  • Ears To You Clear Mount Stamp# 132659 $7.95

Hello, Foxy # 132677 $

Row 2

  • Hello, Hello #132675  $7.95
  • Oh, Baby #132677 $7.95
  • Spec-Tacular #132673 $7.95
  • Sunshine # 132671 $5.95

Row 3

  • Towels For Two #132665 $5.95
  • Woo Hoo!  #132661 $6.95

Tomorrow’s First Wednesday Card Club is sure to be a fun sale-a-bration!  We’ll be lunching on Country Club Chicken Casserole, The Biggest Loser Salad, Fresh Fruit and Blueberry Croissant Bread Pudding (just a little bit :).

For those who placed orders late last month, your orders have arrived and are ready for pick up!! 

Now… to go design and cut cards for tomorrow’s club meeting!!  Yikes, I’m behind schedule!!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store for new single stamps from Stampin’ Up!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I think it is a fab idea....but we have not got the offer here...perhaps it is being trialed with you??

Cindy Ware said...

The country club chicken casserole was so good! The rest was, too, esp the dessert! :)