Wednesday, February 20, 2013

245 Green Sympathy Twice or Thrice Yes!

So.. I wake up with creative ideas in my head… just waiting to come to fruition, canvas and/or card stock.  Today’s card was another REM sleep visualization.  Both a gift and a curse… sometimes things just don’t turn out as golden as they did in your dreams!!1_agreensympathycardfor245groupmaybeLOL… in my dreams, this was a much prettier card… and it didn’t even have the ribbon, rhinestones or butterflies! What  was I thinking!!1_3rhinestonetrailandbutterflygreensympathy

Luckily, the rhinestones basic jewels and Stampin’ Up! Bitty Butterfly punch pulled this one out of the reject pile… but I hoped I could still do better for my Wednesday 245 group!1_4greensympathycardredobysharonfieldlolTHIS is NOT the card we’ll be making at tomorrow’s 245 group, it’s actually the inside of the sympathy card we’ll be making.  I really debated on whether to add the tiny rhinestone basic jewel to the bitty butterfly punch accent.  It’s the tiniest rhinestone, so not adding too much dimensionality… hope they like it!1_5agreensympathyremaketwosharonfieldyesTHIS is my remake of my REM sleep card… LOL, I like it much better don’t you?  The Stampin’ UP! Designer Series Paper (DSP) is retired, and the card stock colors used are very vanilla and river rock.  Can you tell that Green is my favorite color?1_6agreensympathycardbysharonfieldremakeA 2-1/2” Circle Punch from Stampin’ Up! was used to punch out the Sympathy Greeting from American Art Group which I purchased at a local craft and hobby store.  I just loved the sentiment and the positive and supportive message it delivers.

Two Bitty Butterfly punches flank the American Art Group stamped sentiment.  A Stampin’ Dimensional was placed beneath the right wing of each butterfly to add just a bit of dimension…. and a rhinestone basic jewel was added to the ‘head’ of the butterfly punched embellishment.

I’ve actually got a WHOLE day off from the boutique today… LOL, I can’t imagine what I’ll do with all my spare time ;)  Providing I don’t have to spend the whole day lighting candles to combat cat farts, it should be fairly productive, LOL.

Thanks for stopping by my humble blog today… I look forward to reading your comments!!  See you tomorrow with my newest creative paper crafting creations… I hope I dream up something really fun!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online Stampin’ Up! Store for supplies used in today’s…

245 Green Sympathy Twice or Thrice Card Shares!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

oh I love this sentiment on the front Sharon. The greens are so soothing and comforting too. Just lovely.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Sharon - I dream a lot of my cards, too! Most of them don't get made, but I visualize them as I fall asleep, and wake up with the card in my mind! LOL This one is lovely. Such a peaceful shade of green, too. hugs, de