Tuesday, February 19, 2013

245 CAS DSP Inspired SAB Card Duo

Some people prefer Clean and Simple, quickly replicable cards… that’s the case with tomorrow’s 245 Card Making Group.  LOL, I actually woke up with one of these cards in my brain this morning.  I know it was inspired directly by a card I saw yesterday by Mary Jo Price Williams for the Technostamper TSST251 Lunchtime challenge!1sabanddspinspiredpunchydspcardcreatedbyuThe colors are similar, but not the card… LOL, I wanted to simplify and remove some of the layers for my CAS stampers 245 group.2sabinspireddspandpunchcardcbyu219Using the Sale-A-Bration Petite Curly Label Punch and Pretty Petites stamp set from Stampin’ Up! will make it quick and easy for the ladies to stamp and center their images.3redobashfulblueoncreatedbyusabcardI wasn’t totally happy with my first card, so worked up another sample.  This one features a different color palette but the same punches and designer series paper.4redocbyubashfulbluecardwithdspandsabA 1-1/4” Scallop Circle Punch was attached to the curly label punched sentiment and then placed on top of a Marina Mist faux ribbon using a stampin’ dimensional aka “pop dot”.

I like the softness of the second card better… which one do you prefer?

Thanks for stopping by my blog today… I’m recovering from a very, very busy week at the boutique!  And just think, we’ll tear it all apart and do it again next week!

Brrrr… It’s supposed to be warming up in North Florida after a 28 degree low yesterday morning!!

For those who have inquired… I am working on a tutorial for the pretty post it note easel which I posted last Sunday… your questions will be answered soon in one post and tutorial :)

Stay Warm!!  I look forward to reading your comments, have a really great day!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up! store for supplies used in today’s…

245 CAS DSP Inspired SAB Card Duo!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh so easy I love it so much. If ever I need and OMG i forgot (insert person's name hers b'day) I have inspiration!!! Thanks so much Sharon. ooxx

Rachel Brooks said...

I didn't see the difference! I love the C&S style and this is a great one to have made up and then slap on whatever sentiment is needed, That's my kind of card! :)

Poor thing - so cold. We've been below zero a few times, but really not all that bad. Snowing today with mix of sleet and rain - lovely!

Rachel Brooks said...

Can't wait for the tutorial for the PostIt easel. I hope you do step-by-step for folks like me as well as video. Thanks for sharing your great ideas.