Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sale-A-Bration Butterfly Card 4 Seniors

Sale-A-Bration Paper and Stamp, Paper Daisies, DSP and rich In-Colors are all features of today’s CAS Card for Seniors.  I’ve used Sale-A-Bration Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper along with the  bitty butterfly punch to create an interesting affect.  sab_2butterflycase_n_Seniorscbyu2013Complimentary card stock colors used were whisper white, pool party, rich razzleberry and summer starfruit… the combo cue was taken directly from the Sycamore Street DSP.  My senior stampers loved the bright, colorful combination and card. sab_2butterflycasenpaperdaisyseniors2013A stamped and 7/8” scallop punched floral center was inked with rich razzleberry ink and one of 5 images from the Madison Avenue stamp set (another free with qualifying purchase sale-a-bration set).  A tiny summer starfruit scrap was then punched using the itty bitty punch pack flower shape… and topped with a medium basic jewel pearl.sab_3butterfliesandhowtocreatedbyu012013The 1” wide strip of Sycamore Street DSP was punched near the very bottom edge using the bitty butterfly punch.  The 1” strip is just a tiny bit wider than needed so I simply used my paper snips to cut away any excess before layering the two pieces onto a 1-1/4” wide strip of rich razzleberry card stock. 

The butterfly cut-away technique was inspired by a card I’d seen on SUDSOL and tried to find it again this morning to give credit… but my searches failed (sorry!)  The original card had three layered banners with butterflies… a CAS cutie! 

I hope you enjoyed today’s Sale-A-Bration Butterfly Card for Seniors!  Sale-a-Bration benefits allow YOU to select a from several products with each $50 merchandise purchase… you can easily place orders at my online stampin’ up store or contact me for more info!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store  for supplies used in today’s Sale-a-bration product butterfly card for Senior Stampers!

 

Pin It!

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Sharon
This is a cool card, love the colors.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a great comment and thank you for answering my question re the borders scoring plate.
Myrna

Donna Ellis said...

Oh! How pretty! I love what you have done with the left panel, and the butterfly punch - how eye catching, Sharon. Very sunny and Florida feel from your card. I wonder why? LOL TFS hugs, de

Lynda said...

I love the idea of the punch at the end of the banner Sharon. I think the vibrancy of the card is guarenteed smiles!!!