Monday, January 14, 2013

Oops… Offset Embossing Tutorial Link

Thank you to all who emailed, called and posted comments!!   Apparently my January 12, 2013 Super Saturday Tutorial didn’t post as scheduled!!

I’ve been so busy keeping up with all the leadership news and announcements… Have you visited my paper pumpkin?   Basically it’s a monthly card kit club… with options to sign up monthly and quit at any time.  I’m still trying to figure out how demonstrators actually get credit for sign ups… so I’ll post more later.

My Super Saturday Tutorial didn’t post as scheduled… but it’s in place now.  You can view the complete offset embossing Tutorial Featuring the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Folder HERE.

Love You Guys!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my Online Stampin’ Up! Store for supplies used in many samples found on Created By You.

Pin It!

No comments: