Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dress Framelit and Honeycomb Embossed

More new product… today’s card features fun honeycomb embossing, sponging and die-cut dress framelit along with wonderful Tea for Two Designer Series Paper! 

I have to tell you, I absolutely LOVE the Tea For Two DSP!! The photo in the Spring Mini Catalog doesn’t begin to do the pretty patterned paper justice!!prettyroseembellishedbluedresscard According to the catalog, this paper coordinates with seven different card stock colors too!   Here I’ve added Naturals White Card Stock which was embossed using the fabulous and fun new honeycomb embossing folder.  The edges were sponged using a stampin’ sponge wedge and river rock classic ink to make it match the distressed appearance found in the DSP. createdbyu_jandressclubcardsfieldThe die cut dress was belted using burlap ribbon aka Natural 7/16” Trim Ribbon from page 20 of the spring catalog before adding just one simple chiffon rose (vanilla flower trim at the top of page 5).  It’s very easy to cut between the flowers, and to cut away the excess mesh it is sewn onto… The flower easily attaches to the card using a mini glue dot! happybirthdaydressdiecutcard12013I made this a fancy fold card… and didn’t quite leave enough space for the happy birthday sentiment from the coordinating “All Dressed Up” stamp set… so I just stamped it on an angle inside the card… works for me!

I look forward to reading your comments, and hope you’ll stop back by tomorrow for a brand new product and card share!

Hugs!

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store and the Spring Mini Catalog for supplies used in today's…

Dress Framelit and Honeycomb Embossed Card

Pin It!

5 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Very cute ms Sharon!!!

Anonymous said...

oh ce qu'elle est jolie! biz

Terry Duncan said...

I love, love, love this card, Sharon! I wasn't going to purchase this stamp set, but I will have to now! Maybe Stampin' Up! should put you on their design team! Happy New Year! Terry

Lynda said...

This is v v cute Sharon, esp the link b/w the dress and the sentiment. Love the old world charm look of the card.

lisa808 said...

Adorable card.