Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas, Wedding… and Home Again!

Gosh, what a busy Holiday Season I’ve had!!  I feel like I’ve been running full speed ahead for a month!  Between our family owned business, Stampin’ Up! and my {Part Time} Job… well, I’m just glad we could take a day or two to attend my nephew’s wedding in Durham, NC last weekend!

I wish the lovely couple lots of luck… they are so young and have so many dreams.  The old woman inside me is frightened for their future as they will face many challenges… the biggest of which is financial.  Hopefully love will prevail and they will some how find a way to grow UP together.  Please keep Bill and Lucy in your prayers!

Now.. my blog, my poor little blog.  And YOU, my readers!  I feel as though I have abandoned you for the sake of my sanity.. LOL… just couldn’t do it ALL and something had to GIVE.  My thanks to all of you who emailed and/or phoned to see if I was OK during the last month or so… you cannot begin to understand how deeply touched I was by your compassion!

The good news is that I AM Stamping… I do have brand new mini catalog merchandise in house, and will soon be posting new ideas, projects and card shares.  Dependent upon my part time job schedule, LOL… I should resume the Super Saturday Tutorials soon too… hopefully!

Happy New Year to All of you… your online orders have really helped me through this crazy time!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

So glad you are back and that the holidays and other celebrations were the cause of your "leave of absence", or is it MIA? LOL welcome back hugs, de

Lynda said...

Woo hoo Sharon...I can comment again on ur blog. I am v much looking fwd to seeing what you have created. I am so glad u had a great break.

Cindy Ware said...

Welcome back, Sharon! The holidays are nice but it's always good to get back to normal! Hugs!