Thursday, January 17, 2013

Calypso Coral Tea For Two Dress Card

Before last month’s First Wednesday Card Club meeting, I sat down and made a bunch of different cards featuring the Dress Up Stamp Set and All Dressed Up Framelits Bundle!   Remember that the new SU! bundles can save you around $7 to $8 dollars when making your purchases… at our club meeting or even online!calypsocoraldiecutdressanddsp2013 The card shown above is actually one we made at the First Wednesday card club meeting in January… LOL I played so much with the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper that I had to re-order it!  The only patterned papers I had left were the pretty calypso coral patterns!anohterdiecutdresscreatedbyu This was another ‘runner up’ for our club meeting… but I didn’t really like the dress patterned the same as the dsp panel to the right of the card.  I think I meant to put the other side up, LOL… does that happen to you?

Today’s card is a very clean and simple fancy fold… basically, the card stock is cut 4.25” x 8.75” and scored at 5.5” to create the fold.  Then layers are added to each of the panels (and inside too).

Hope you enjoyed today’s two card shares… I’m loving this All Dressed Up Bundle ;)  Hope you do too!  I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my Online Stampin’ Up! Store for supplies used in today’s…

Tea For Two Designer Series Paper Fancy Fold All Dressed Up Cards

Pin It!

No comments: