Thursday, January 31, 2013

Artisan Embellies, Thursday Valentine

Today I’m using up a few more bits and pieces from the Artisan Embellishment Kit to make a pretty, quick and easy Valentine!  The color palette is a bit unusual… featuring print poetry designer series paper and shades of pink.  Hope you like it!1januaryvalentinedspandartisanembelliecbyu It’s a pink and blue valentine… kind of a his and hers thing!  LOL, my original goal was to make a valentine for my DH… but this one may just be a little TOO frilly!2janvalentineartisanheartdoilycreatedbyu The central heart motif is comprised of three layered hearts.  A white doily heart from the Artisan Embellishment kit (mini catalog page 10), a designer series paper heart from the More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack (same page) and a stamped/punched heart for the final layer which features a pattern from the beyond plaid stamp set (Mini page 14).3janvalentineartisanlovetktembelliecreatedbyu Adding the printed “LOVE” ticket sentiment was an easy way to add words without distracting from the rest of the composition.  Attached using a stampin’ dimensional, the ticket is another embellishment from the Artisan Embellishment kit.  4janvalentineartisanroseembellishmentcbyu  A pretty double loop bow was tied an my fingers using striped organdy ribbon in Melon Mambo then stepped up with the help of an artisan embellishment rose.

I’ve still got quite a few items left from my Artisan Embellishment kit… LOL, just started using it when I made Tuesday’s CAS 2 Minute Card!  I hope some of these items are available in bulk in the future, don’t you?

I hope you enjoyed today’s Artisan Embellishment Valentine card, and look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store  for supplies used in today’s…

Artisan Embellies, Thursday Valentine Card Share

Pin It!

4 comments:

Lynda said...

I love the colour combo Sharon...so refreshing not to see PIN or ERED exclusively!! The hearts are very luscious...esp the doily. Great card.

lisa808 said...

'Love'ly!

Donna Ellis said...

Happy colors and wonderful shapes! It almost looks like a blue jeans Valentine!

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Really like the use of the Beyond Plaid with these cards....was NOT going to get that set... you are very bad for my budget!!! (Ps.. I got a car!!! woohoo!!)