Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Amore DSP And Affection Collection Card

Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper is a brand new product featured in the Spring Mini Catalog.  The paper coordinates with card stock colors:   Basic Black, Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Real Red and Very Vanilla.  I couldn’t help but use the Affection Collection stamp set to create a fun Valentine Card Share!affectioncollectionredwhiteandblue_4u LOL… I know they said real red, but I thought Riding Hood Red was added a cool pop of color behind the heart patterned paper!  Today’s card also features Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Pool Party Card Stock along with a patterned paper from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack.

I absolutely LOVE these paper stacks… you may have seen me use some of them with my club cards and in posts in the past months as they were introduced in the mini catalog!  The paper stacks measure 4.5 x 6.5 inches and contain 4 of each double sided paper!  They are perfectly portable for card makers on the go!redwingedheartcardrwbaffectioncoll Three perfectly placed brads were positioned using the essentials paper piercing pack and paper piercing tool… gosh I love these new tools, don’t you?

A couple other new products were used on today’s Affection Collection and Amore DSP card too… fun shaped Cute Clips (I chose the arrow from the “Hung Up” collection which also contains 8 tiny hangars and 8 speech bubbles.. too cute!!)newfreshandfunpaperclipembllieoncard Burlap ribbon (yes, another new product!!) was attached DTP (Direct to Paper) using my snail adhesive, and a Midnight Muse stamped image from the “That’s the Ticket” stamp set (page 27 spring mini) was popped to attach it to the card front.

Today’s Tips for Paper Crafters:

When adding a Cute Clip to a stamped or die cut image, attach a dimensional on the back so that it overlaps both the image you are popping and the clip… that way it will stay securely in place!

The ticket image was stamped onto a narrow strip of card stock and punched using the ticket punch from the big catalog…. Man, I totally resisted that punch for a while, but I’m loving it now!!  It helps to have fun images to punch too ;)

Hope you enjoyed today’s card share… and that you’ll stop by again tomorrow.  I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store for most supplies used in today’s…

Amore Designer Series Paper and Affection Collection Card Share

Pin It!

No comments: