Thursday, December 13, 2012

Two Tags Snow Girl in A Mailable Format

Loved making Connie Plauman’s snow people treat holders so much that I thought it would be a fun project to share with my seniors too!  So… I put my bashful and blue snow girl on a card front, and she was quite a hit!snowgirlcardforseniorsdecember2012sfield LOL… isn’t she just too cute flanked with a silver glimmer paper half snowflake?sparklesnowflakewithembellishedsnowgirl The snowgirl was sponged using bashful blue ink and a lovely stamp from Close to My Heart… which reminds me of snow flurries.polkadotribbonscarfandcarrotnosecbyu My friend Candy was here when this card was created… she really has quite a creative eye :)  and helped me cut/prep for the class as well.  The one thing that I was worried about was placement of coal for eyes, buttons and mouth.quickandeasysnowgirlbuttonsandfacetemplate Candy the creative suggested I make a template for them to bubble in the details… worked like a dream!!  I used a Japanese hole punch to perfectly place the holes for bubbling on a two tags blank and everyone’s cards turned out just beautifully!

Still working crazy, crazy hours…. so please bear with me as I find my blogging legs amidst this chaos.  I’m trying to stamp and blog and club and demo all at the same time, so I really and truly appreciate your following, support and comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store  for supplies used in today’s Two Tags Snow Girl in a Mailable Format and Senior Card Session share!

Pin It!

1 comment:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

So darlin ..!!! Love them!