Friday, December 14, 2012

Quick Post, CASE and Club Card Share

This is a really, really quick post today… I apologize for the crummy photo!  Today’s card is a CASE of a pretty card I saw on Sharon Johnson’s site No Time To Stamp, with a couple twists… the biggest one of course is that my card is all SU! and uses stuff I had right here in my stampin’ studio!casingsharonjohnsonnotimetostampclubcard Card stock colors:  Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder along with old olive polka dotted paper from the brights collection designer series paper pack. 

The background card stock base was scored at 1/2” along all four edges using my new paper trimmer and score tool.  The second piece of whisper white card stock was embossed using the big shot die-cutting machine and pretty argyle folder.

I felt the card needed a little something extra after adding the die cut leaf, punched berries and bling… so “thanks” from the Lovely Little Labels stamp set was stamped in midnight muse, and punched using the coordinating little labels punch pack. 

Hope you like today’s quick card share… my club members die!  I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store for supplies used in today’s case and card share!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Disqus has been removed from my blog, hope that helps those who have been having difficulty posting!