Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Case of The Two Tags Snow People..

Kit Kat Snack Bars, Two Tags Die Cuts, and a little creativity… and what do you have?  Just the cutest darn snow people on the planet!

Today’s Two Tags Snow People are a total case of Connie Plauman’s creativity… with a couple teeny tiny little changes!twotagspaircasebysharonfielddec12

LOL, aren’t they adorable?  I made the pairs as a party favor for my club members this month with a little help from my friend Candy!  You can see the original two tags snow people pair and the instructions for creating them on Connie’s blog “Creative Possibilities”.

snowguycasebysharonfield_1202

This little snow guy is comprised of the 2 two tags die cuts, a curly label punch, a Modern Label punch and a little bit of midnight muse stitched satin ribbon for a scarf.  The little snow guys’ eyes, mouth and buttons were hand drawn using a stampin’ write marker and his nose was stamped in pumpkin pie ink from the Stylin’ Snowfolk Stamp Set.thesnowgurlcasebysharonfielddecember12

On the snow girl, the edges were sponged with bashful blue ink (why didn’t I think of that for the guy?)… and the lower half was stamped with a swirl image from the Close to My Heart stamp set “ All Decked Out”…. I totally resisted giving her a little blush on her cheeks before tying her scalloped dotted ribbon scarf.

I’ve had several inquiries after taking a week off blogging… and yes, everything is OK!  I’ve been working full time and rather irregular hours which has totally messed up my sleep patterns.  (Not to mention a bright light from my neighbors’ home which has been coming on at 2am and going off around 4am…. LOL that issue has been resolved with a room darkening shade!!)

I expect my blogging to be a bit irregular until January 10th… and then things should get back to normal :)  I sure hope they do!

Thanks for stopping by, and don’t forget to shop my online stampin’ up store and get those special gifts for your crafty friends… there’s still time for your items to arrive in time for Christmas!  Gift certificates are available too… contact me for more information!

I look forward to reading your lovely comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store  for most supplies used in today’s…

 A case of the two tags snow people candy bar treat and your very own Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine too!

Pin It!

3 comments:

cjpkwp said...

Sharon, Yours turned out very cute! Thanks for sharing with me.

lisa808 said...

Yes, they are adorable!

fajaques said...

oh! j'adore ce que c'est chou! biz