Friday, November 23, 2012

Yikes… Stamp Sale And Christmas Card!

Have you checked out My online stampin’ up! Store?  WOW… there are a lot of stamps on sale!!  Just when you think you don’t need another stamp… it happens, right?

Today’s card has fresh and fun colors of old olive, marina mist, cherry cobbler and early espresso layered onto whisper white card stock.  1delightfulsnowmanmarkers_sfield_cbyu

The snowman image is from the outlines series by Hampton Arts… which I purchased when I stumbled upon an in store stamp sale not too long ago.  I loved the whimsical outlined snowman image and thought it would be fun to color with my copic markers.  2.markercoloredsnowmanfunlcreatedbyu

But for some reason, I chose to color this guy using my blender pen and stampin’ write markers.  The gold Stampin’ Dazzle marker came in handy too!  3.softpinkmarkerusedoncheeksofsnowman Don’t you love his little pink cheeks?  The pretty little curly Christmas tree and post were also colored using markers… after coloring the tree, I scribbled over it using swirling motions and a variety of stampin’ write markers to give depth.4.prettybradbowribboncreatedbyu1112posting A brad bow was created using neutrals glimmer brads (hey… they’re on sale at my online stampin’ up store too!) and pretty polka dot cherry cobbler ribbon.4.moremerrymessagesandcreatedbyblogspot

The sentiment from More Merry Messages was stamped using Midnight Muse ink, punched with the extra large oval punch, and then sponged around the outer edges using a stmapin’ sponge wedge and bashful blue ink.  The sentiment was then attached to the card base using stampin’ dimensionals.

Today’s card was part of a corporate consignment card selection I created… and one of several designs chosen… LOL in my spare time I’ll be making Christmas cards for the next few days!

I hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday… and don’t forget to visit my online stampin’ up! store for black Friday specials!  When you order online, it will be shipped directly to you (or your friend).  Gift certificates are also available directly through me (contact me to purchase a gift certificate).

I look forward to reading your comments, and hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Hugs,

Sharon

Visit my online stampin’ up store for most supplies used in today’s Yikes…

Stamp Sale and Christmas Card Consignment Design!

Pin It!

No comments: