Sunday, November 25, 2012

Woodland Santa and Colorful DSP

Colorful Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Papers, card stock and ribbon are featured on today’s Christmas Card share  along with a  Stampendous  “Woodland Santa” and Paper Inspirations “North Pole” postmark image.1.stampendouswoodlandsnowmansfieldcbyuI thought the pretty Snow Festival Designer Series Paper was a perfect background for the Woodland Santa stamped image.  I fell in love with the Woodland Santa when I first spotted it in an online forum!  I’m probably going to color him in a host of colors… but had to start with the traditional red coated Santa!2.woodlandsantasharonfieldcreatedbyu  Santa was colored using blender pens and stampin’ write markers.  The blender pens allow me to achieve lighter and darker shading of the same colors… it’s a really fun technique.  Visit my online stampin’ up store to shop for exclusive stampin’ up papers, inks, markers and tools!4.woodlandsantachristmaspostmarsfkield

This little and inexpensive post mark image caught my eye immediately… I liked it so much that apparently I’ve purchased it three times!!  Too funny!  Guess I’ll have to share some them with a few people in the near future!

Traditionally this time of year, I like to do a purge and clean of my stamp room… not sure if it will happen this year with my crazy busy schedule though!  Boy, does it need it!  I’ve got stamps coming out of my ears.. (not really). 

What do you do with your stamps when purging and cleaning?  I’ve tried donating them, I’ve tried selling them… and even giving them away but I have SO many stamps! 

I look forward to your comments and suggestions!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store for exclusive stampin’ up! products featured on today’s…

Woodland Santa and Colorful Designer Series Paper Card.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Donna E said...

Using a blender pen is my favorite method of coloring, Sharon - Your Santa looks darling. The star background looks great!

Cheri H said...

I found you through Pinterest and I have been LOVING all of your Christmas ideas!!!! I have looked everywhere for that North Pole postage stamp that you used on this card. Then I remembered you said you had an extra one...would you be interested in selling it...please? It is the perfect stamp to finish my Christmas cards. The one I have fits in a corner and it just isn't quite right - and I don't like any of the others as much as I like this one...you have ruined me...lol.
Also, on another card you used a Merry Christmas stamp from a set that I guess is called "More Merry Messages". I have never seen that set and don't know where to find it. Please advise.
You can contact me at cheribabe@gmail.com
Thank you,
Cheri