Friday, November 30, 2012

Snowman Head, Surprise Reveal Card Today

Did you guess the secret behind yesterday’s snowman head and faux stitched card share?  LOL… the front of the card held a special surprise just beneath the do not open ‘til Christmas tag!1a_snowmanfacecardandsecretgiftcard

Now.. who wouldn’t want to receive a gift card with a card?  We can all use one of those, right?  If you have a crafty friend, you might want to consider contacting me for a gift certificate too (hint, hint… ) and I’ll even include a special hand made card by me!!1b_snowmanfaceandhobbylobbygiftcard

I made this card on a whim… and actually glued card stock direct to gift card… (LOL that would be DTGP in our acronym lingo!)  I’ve since thought of a much better way to do that… but it will have to be another card, another day! 1d_donotopentillseemedsoappropriatetoday

The “Do Not Open ‘til Christmas” tag is tempting in and of itself… right?  Who wouldn’t just naturally try to tug at the tag? 1e_revisitingthathappysnowmanfaceandcard

My favorite, of course is the smiling yet simple snowman head detail with white gel pen faux snow and faux stitching.

Hope you enjoyed the details of yesterday’s card… and I look forward to reading your comments.  Check out the special offers in my online stampin’ up store… there’s a whole lot of specials going on!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store for supplies used in today’s snowman head surprise reveal card… or contact me for a special hand made card and stampin’ up gift certificate for your significant other or special friend!

Pin It!

1 comment:

de Ellis said...

Great gift card holder, Sharon, and darling snowman presenting it! So do you enjoy hobby lobby? Our nearest one is about 60-75 minutes away, so I don't go very often. Maybe now that Paula and Sandy are here, we might meet down that way. Thanks for sharing your cute creation!