Thursday, October 4, 2012

So CAS Blooming With Kindness Cards

Two clean and simple cards (CAS) again today… featuring one made at the Senior card making session and a second which we made at the First Wednesday Card Club yesterday!  LOVE the blooming with kindness stamp set which I got for free with hostess benefits… yeah!!

1.cas_card_for_Seniors_Wk_2_Sept_SharonFIeld

First up, the one we made at Seniors!  The crumb cake background was embossed using a big shot machine and lacy brocade embossing folder.

2_CAS_Seniors_9012_with_doubleloopbow

Rhinestone jewels “dot the I’s” in the Warmest Wishes on your birthday stamped sentiment, and a double loop bow of taffeta ribbon graces the lower right corner of the card.

3_stepped_up_9012_october_Club_Card_Sfield

For the second CAS but stepped-up card, the very vanilla background was stamped along the perimeter using the floral image to create a lovely floral background.

Love this card…. it reminds me of an antique red/white quilt… you know the traditional patterns that were hand pieced and hand quilted.  LOL, I always wanted to make one but ended up working more often in miniatures and appliqué during my quilting days!

3_rhinestone_floral_Center__on_912_Club_Card

A solo, medium rhinestone Raspberry Ripple stamped flower to add just a tiny touch of bling!  Raspberry Ripple card stock and ink have a pink-ish tone and were intentionally  chosen to compliment the hope sentiment or greeting celebrating Octobers’ Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 

The Blooming with Kindness stamp set includes five sentiments, two shown on today’s card shares and three others.  The lovely script and words are what first drew me to this stamp set… I’m always looking for sentiments or words to use on cards!!  The flower is just a bonus, LOL… can’t wait to try it with the Rock ‘n Roll Technique… wouldn’t that be fun?

I’m off to my stamp room…it’s still a mess but I need to stamp!!  Have a lovely day and I thank you for stopping by!  I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,
Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store for supplies used in today’s..

So CAS Blooming With Kindness Card Shares

Stamps:  Blooming With Kindness WM 126420 / CM 126422

Papers:  Crumb Cake 120953, Very Vanilla 101650, Raspberry Ripple 126842

Inks:  Raspberry Ripple 126859

Terrific Tools:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder 127819, Craft Scissors 108360

Awesome Accessories:  Mini Glue Dots 103683, Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon 122966

Techniques:  DTP, CAS, Perimeter Stamping, double loop bow,

Pin It!

3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Sharon, these are all really beautiful, l love the simplicity of one colour stamping, very effective!

Lisa808 said...

All three cards are pretty, but the second one is outstanding!

ellouise1969 said...

The more I see of this set the more I like it. Love both cards Sharon. It makes a fab backgound stamp as well. Back to more considerations I guess......