Friday, October 12, 2012

Oh, I’m here…. and you? CAS Senior Card

Today’s post is late… and it’s short and

clean and simple.  I’m preparing for one of my annual craft fairs, and working… so I hope you’ll be ok with the brevity of today’s post!

1.masculinecasseniorcard_sfield_october

Soft Suede Ink and paper and very vanilla card stock are joined by designer series paper in the same hues, and crumb cake seam binding.  Today’s stamp set is the ever lasting classic “Lovely As A Tree”.  What’s not to love about this stamp set?2.october-masculine-trees-jpgand_dsp_sfield

The 1-1/4” punched “friend” sentiment comes from the Mixed Medley Hostess stamp set and is backed by a 1-3/8” circle punched scrap of soft suede card stock.  Friend was raised and popped from the card surface using stampin’ dimensionals (aka pop-dots) adding a little dimension.

Just for fun, I stamped a small leaf from the Lovely as a tree stamp set onto the crumb cake ribbon… it was done after the fact, when the ribbon was already attached to the card front.  LOL… got the stem on the dsp at the top of the card… but you won’t do that will you?

I’ll see you tomorrow with another CAS card for seniors, but in brighter hues.  Hope you’ll stop back by!

I look forward to reading your sweet comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store for supplies used in today's CAS card for Senior Stampers!

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,
Pin It!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely monochromatic card, Sharon, and very pretty layers and DPs.

ellouise1969 said...

I so love LAAT stamp set. One of my all time reliable go to sets. Love the card Sharon....best of luck with your stall today.