Monday, October 29, 2012

Cinderella, It’s really about the shoes!

Don’t you just love shoes?  LOL they come in all sorts of designs, colors and sizes… and sometimes they don’t even hurt your feet!   Right now, my very favorite shoes are by NAOT… but Dansko is in a very close number two spot!  They are my go-to shoes along with a set of Abeo dress shoe inserts!

Today I’m sharing just one more Halloween card… and then I’ll move on to , holidays, birthdays, etc… I‘ve done some color blocking and tumbling textures technique on today’s card so I hope you like it.1.pumpkincoachforcinderellabysharonfield

Cinderella’s coach… the tiny pumpkin coach is about 2” tall.  I think the stamp was from Hero Arts but couldn’t find the stamp this morning to verify, LOL.. I’ve GOT TO clean my stamp room soon!2.closeuppumpkincoachandtumblingtextures

LOL.. who really wants everything straight on a card?  Tumbling Textures scraps and background card stock were each embossed with different folders using my big shot die cutting machine, then swiped with a versa-mark ink pad to make the pattern deepen and stand out.

      • Daffodil Delight - Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder
      • Elegant Eggplant - Chevron Embossing Folder
      • Old Olive - Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
      • Tangerine Tango - Fancy Fan Embossing Folder

Cinderella’s coach was colored using a bunch of copic markers… then mini brads were added to the wheels, and a tiny rhinestone to the center of the flower on the coach’s door!3.handwrittensentimentitsreallyabouttheshoes

I didn’t really look for an appropriate sentiment to add to today’s tumbling textures card!  Knowing what I wanted it to say before it was even done, I chose to hand write the sentiment onto a scrap of whisper white card stock!  “It’s really all about the shoes!”  LOL, just seemed right!

For those who have been emailing me about super Saturday tutorials, I know you miss them… I do too.  Right now my plans are to resume the feature after the first of the year, when my life (hopefully) will slow down a bit.. so stay tuned and stand by!

Two more days until the Paper Craft Crew special announcement… I hope you’ll check it out, you’re in for a pleasant surprise!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog today, I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Donna said...

How cute! But I must say that it is nice not having to ride in a pumpkin coach LOL Great colors and textures on your card!

nana_cindy42 said...

Really cute and colorful!