Saturday, October 27, 2012

CAS Flat Mailers & 5 Minute Senior Cards

Hurricane Sandy is really knocking me out of whack!  The storm makes my home VERY dark and it’s hard to be inspired even with every light on in my house!  I’ve started six cards, the images are colored and coordinated with card stock but it’s just not happening!  LOL, perhaps tomorrow will be a better day!

Yesterday I got to play with my senior stampers!  I really enjoy their conversation, stories and bright happy outlook on life!  It’s really an enjoyable session… even though sometimes I feel like I don’t get enough time to visit with each and every one… just a great group of gals!P1150889

LOL… had to take the cards outside to photograph today between raindrops from good old Sandy!  This is one of the two cards we made at the Senior Stampers Session.  The only dimension on the card is a crystal basic rhinestone jewel at the top of the focal image Christmas tree!  Very USPS friendly card and it requires standard postage ;) just what they like!

After yesterday’s senior session, we were all given the opportunity to fill stockings for the Salvation Army.  Oh, what fun I had!!  I chose to fill a stocking for a 4-6 year old girl…. but I’m going back for a couple more stockings this week!  Knowing that older girls (and boys) are often overlooked… I’m hoping to fill some appropriately for that age group too!  What a great community service project!P1150883

Some of my senior stampers have requested ‘masculine cards’… so early yesterday morning I pulled together this card for the session.  Looking at it now, I wish I had sponged the edges of the whisper white card stock with bashful blue ink… maybe added a few clouds on the focal image!   Isn’t it amazing what you see in a photo that you may not see at the moment?

OK… my 12 weeks of Christmas button is active… LOL, it is a little late but you will receive all 12 projects before Christmas!  So… use the sign up box in the top/left corner of my blog to add your name and info to the mailer.  The projects are exclusive and will not appear online… so do it now!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today… and Happy Birthday to my DH… HOW old are you now?  LOL, love you baby!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store for supplies used in today’s …

CAS Flat Mailers & 5 Minute Senior Cards!

Pin It!

2 comments:

nana_cindy42 said...

Fun cards to make! I enjoy being at the Senior sessions, too! Thanks for having them! I know your time is really tight now so really appreciate your still doing sessions for us Seniors!!!
I clicked on the link for 12 wks xmas, filled it out and was told I'm already signed up. So I hope so!

ellouise1969 said...

Thanks for the QAS Chrissy card idea...given that I have not yet started mine yet....I need all the help I can get....LOL!! Have also subscribed to your Chrissy 12 weeks thingy. Looking v much fwd to it.
Love the mascule Serene Silhouettes card too btw.