Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Little Bit Of Magic, Update on Fair

Well yesterday’s craft fair was pretty much a bust… but I did have an opportunity to sit and color images I had pre-stamped!  So… today, I spent a leisurely morning assembling cards for the 9 stamped images!

First a quick post for club members:  Orders are in!!  You can pick them up Monday or Tuesday Afternoon… or give me a ring to see what time will work for you!

1.littlebitofmagic_sprite_sharon_field1012

One of the stamped images I took along to the craft fair is this lovely sprite from the “A little bit of magic” retired stamp set.

2_magicalwoodlandsprite_sharon_Field_1012.jpg

I spent a lot of time getting her wings ‘just so’… and then painted a background of rays to highlight the focal image.

3.magic_cassimpleknottedribbonfinish_1012sharonfieldjpg

After choosing coordinating card stock and polka dot parade designer series paper, a simple knotted bow was added along the bottom edge of this CAS card… Hope you like it!

You’re probably wondering why I’ve been using my older stampin’ up stamp sets lately.  The reason is actually twofold.  One, many of my customers have mentioned that they want more ideas on how to use stamp sets they currently own…. The second is that I’ve been dragging out some of my favorite retired stamp sets and trying to decide which ones to keep.  I’ve accumulated so many over the past couple of years.  LOL, this stamp set is one I’ll probably hold onto as it still fits with my current stampin’ style!

Thanks for stopping by, thank you for coming  back and checking out today’s card!

Hugs,

Shop my online stampin’ up store for most supplies used in today’s card!

Pin It!

3 comments:

ellouise1969 said...

This is so sweet Sharon. Faries are universal and are good for any age. She is coloured so v v well. So sorry to hear that the fair was a bit of a bummer.

Lisawhs808 said...

Beautiful coloring.

Donna said...

The retired stamp image is adorable, Sharon. Such darling color combinations - she does look magical. Isn't it fun dragging out "old stuff" to play with?