Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thankful, Polka Dots CAS Great Pumpkin

Do you send Thanksgiving Cards to family and friends?  Sometimes my co-workers ask for them so I make them, but don’t really mail them myself, although I should!

Today’s card featured Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Papers and brights collection DSP along with a touch of black.P1150419Autumn_harvest_pumpkin SField

The “happy Thanksgiving” sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  Faux stitching was created using a stampin’ pierce mat, the essentials paper piercing pack, a paper piercing tool and midnight muse marker.

autumn _harvestCloseup_phot0Copic_coloring

The ‘Harvest Pumpkin” image is by Stampendous.  The image was one of three I stamped and colored during last weekend’s copic marker certification classes I attended with my friend Karen Potts.  LOL… we each colored the pumpkin image while ‘practicing’ in our hotel room, but used totally different marker colors to achieve the coloration.  I preferred much brighter colors (YR04, YR09, R27, G21, G24) while Karen tended to stay in the YR12-15-18 range, funny how our perspectives were so different!

Today will be a very, very long day for me at work… so tomorrow’s post may be a bit delayed.  LOL, the card is done and the photo has been edited but I’ve still got to add some verbiage! 

My schedule continues to be crazy… and although I have an upcoming craft show next month, I’m not sure how I’m going to fit it all in!!  Hope your life is a bit less hectic!

I hope you enjoyed today’s card share, and that you’ll stop back by tomorrow!  Thanks in advance for your online orders, every little bit helps!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store for most supplies used on today’s card share.

Pin It!

1 comment:

ellouise1969 said...

This pumpkin really pops Sharon!!! So vibrant. Brilliantly done.