Monday, September 24, 2012

Monkey in the Tree Branches, LOL!

Kidoodles is one of my favorite CAS stamp sets.  The Clean and Simple images are kid-friendly, fun to color and lends itself to a simpler card design or style.

Monkey_Card_sharon_Field_sept_2012

Today’s card share features the tiny monkey and banana bunch image along with polka dot embossing and punched designer series paper and card stock using the bird and branch punch.

2.monkey_and_Branches

The image was colored with a WHOLE bunch of markers… not crazy about the coloring on this image which is one of the most difficult to color for me.  The silver brads were colored using a copic marker… which yields more translucent color than when a sharpie marker is used.

3.birdandbranch_leaves_withbow

Six branches were punched from an assortment of DSP and card stock, then glued direct to paper (DTP) using multipurpose adhesive before adding a tiny bunny ear bow attached with mini glue dots.

For the next couple days I’ll be sharing more cards and images from the Kidoodles stamp set… they get better each day, so I hope you’ll stop back by!

I look forward to reading your comments and appreciate your online orders!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up! store for supplies used in today’s CAS Monkey in the Tree Branches Card featuring the Kidoodles stamp set!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Cute little guy, just monkeying around I really like the two colors used with the branch die, Sharon.

ellouise1969 said...

Love the concept of this card Sharon. Very cute indeed. Love the Multicoloured leaves.

nana_cindy42 said...

This is adorable! I like the Kidoodles set and glad I have it! I think your coloring is great! I like the translucence of the brads, but I can't see any copic markers in my supplies. Wicked expensive.