Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Layered Embossing… Two Pretty Cards!

Both yesterday’s and today’s cards were inspired by my very sweet friend, Esther… She always remembers my birthday, which, if it wasn’t for DH and others I would probably forget myself!  Esther made a beautiful Birthday card for me, which i am sharing today along with another  card which I made using the same embossed layers technique.

P1150339

Of course yesterday’s card was made using the same embossed layers technique…. and also inspired by Esther’s beautiful scrappy Birthday card… but here’s another card featuring the same technique, and a bit different from both!

P1150337bcdI guess the whisper white card stock base kind of blends into the background in the photo, sorry!!  The stamp set used on today’s card was Postage Due… and thins time I used only the three postage stamp images and embossed.   P1150336

Polka Dot Parade and another retired DSP were used on today’s card along with Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse card stock.  The postage stamp images were punched using  the postage stamp punch, and layered onto a scallop square punch before embossing using the square lattice textured impressions embossing folder.

Tomorrow I’ll have a new card for the Paper Craft Crew… hope you’ll stop back by!  Thank you for your sweet comments and I look forward to reading them! 

Thanks in advance for you online orders!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up! store for supplies used in today’s… Layered Embossing… two pretty cards Share.

Pin It!

No comments: