Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Birthday… Balloon and Button!

Cleaning off my stamp table…. and found this water colored balloon from a while ago, LOL… not sure where it came from!  I’m pretty sure it was in last year’s idea book and catalog.  I didn’t really like how the image came out so discarded it into my maybe someday I’ll find a home pile.1._happy_birthday_balloon_card_091712_sharonField

LOL… but then again it didn’t look so bad after all!!  So… I made a quick card featuring so saffron dsp polka dot paper and natural composition designer series paper!2._dsp_natural_compositon_and_watercolored_balloon

The background papers are Cajun craze and island indigo, and a fun copper metallic button was threaded using stitched grosgrain ribbon.  The balloon shadow trails down the length of the string too… kind of a fun effect!3._nat_comp_paper_with_birthday music_lol

Love the musical score background from the natural composition paper…. I think it’s upside down though!  
The happy birthday sentiment is from the very versatile petite pairs stamp set… I use that stamp set a lot!

I hope you’ll stop back by tomorrow for a fun card!  I look forward to reading your comments!  Thanks in advance for your online orders… every little bit helps me make quotas!!

Hugs,

Sharon

Visit my online stampin up store to shop for supplies used in today’s Happy Birthday Balloon and Button Card!

Pin It!

1 comment:

ellouise1969 said...

Love this layout Sharon. Gotta love it whenyou find we nuggets amongst all the chaos.