Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Don’t You Just Love Gumball Green?

This month Stampin’ Up! is giving away a free roll of stitched satin ribbon with your merchandise order of $40 or more.  One of my dear friends recently placed an order and I called her to find out which ribbon she wanted.  Her response:  “Your favorite, Gumball Green of course!”  LOL too funny… but she’s right, I do like and use Gumball Green (much more than I had expected to!)1._pcc-cs8_noel_Christmas_Sharon_Field

Today’s card features old products and new… Polka Dot Parade Designer Series paper, Fun In-Color Dahlias, Polka Dot Embossing Folder and an open scallop border punched trim.  The focal image is a downsized Snow Festival Tag (mini catalog  page 12.)  The Tags are meant for packages during the holidays, LOL… but are great to make quick cards with as well! 2._snow_festival_tags_and_die_cut

“Noel” from Greetings of the Season (page 8 - mini catalog) was stamped in Cherry Cobbler Ink and punched using a 1-3/4” circle punch and glued direct to the paper label/tag.  One of the printed ornaments was cut around using an exacto knife… and the punched sentiment was slipped beneath that one dangling ornament to keep from hiding it.

The label was then attached to the card using stampin’ dimensionals.  Recognize that tiny jingle bell?  LOL it is a left-over supply from last years’ holiday mini catalog but I’m sure you can find them at your local craft store as well. 3._open_scallop_border_and_Flowers0917

For some crazy reason I thought I would emboss the polka dot paper with the polka dot folder… LOL, it was an experiment but really didn’t accomplish much!! 

The gumball green in-color dahlias were glued dtp (direct to paper) using mini glue dots… I put two on each dahlia to make them extra secure.  (BTW… put a couple glue dots on the bell too!)PCC-CS008_on_Createdbyu_Blogspot

I hope you enjoyed today’s Paper Craft Crew Challenge Card!  Here’s the sketch for PCC-CS8, I hope you’ll play along with the design team this week!

See you tomorrow with new project… I look forward to reading your lovely comments and appreciate your online orders.

Hugs,

Sharon

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Pin It!

2 comments:

Sandi AULT said...

Love the colors that you used! I would like to receive the card in the mail. Thank you for sharing.

Sharon Field said...

Hi Sandi... send me your snail addy on my comment form and I'll pop it in the mail to you! Hugs, Sharon