Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bright and Happy Kidoodles Get Well

More Kidoodles today!  This one features the not so happy hippo with a get well soon message!  The bright colors come from designer series paper packs and were chosen specifically to relay a happy theme!hippo_with_Bird_and_red_heart_Colorful_Card

I love the new polka dot parade designer series paper pack!  LOL, just ordered ANOTHER one yesterday with my demonstrator order.  Although there are polka dot papers in the collections dsp packs, they are tone on tone - much like the wisteria wonder paper shown above.  I much prefer the white polka dot papers… but each has it’s use, right?

2.colorful_polkadot

This poor pitiful hippo makes me smile… he was colored using a blender pen, aqua pen, and bashful blue, wisteria wonder and basic gray inks.  I had to add a little spica bling to his bandage and the heart!

3.copic_colored_brads-wow

The brads were colored using a BV17 Copic Marker… they were originally silver, and I thought the dark purple color was a perfect companion color for today’s Kidoodles card share.

I hope you enjoyed today’s Kidoodles Get Well Hippo card!  Tomorrow I’ll be sharing a new Kidoodles card, currently my favorite… for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Sketch.  I hope you’ll stop back by and look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online Stampin’ Up! Store for supplies used in today’s Bright and Happy Kidoodles Get Well Hippo Card Share.

Pin It!

2 comments:

ellouise1969 said...

Oh lordy.....I am back commenting directly without going to FireFox....what happened Sharon???
I love the spots n stripes on this one. Looks so cheery and guarenteed to get someone better real soon.

nana_cindy42 said...

I love this 'little' guy!!! Beautiful combination of colors! And your water-coloring is great!