Thursday, August 30, 2012

Midnight Muse Snowflake Christmas Bling

Got chores?  Me too.. but with only one day off this week, I find it difficult to concentrate on the mundane.  LOL, DH had a little free time this week for vacuuming and routine chores so today I took a MUCH NEEDED stamping break! 

Realizing that in just a few days I had to do a card making for seniors session, my stamping projects focused on more CAS (clean and simple) methodology.  And, of course it migrated into more complicated projects down the line!rhinestone bling added to center of midnight muse inked images

This is one of the CAS Christmas cards I created yesterday…. however too similar to others I have already made with my seniors I’m afraid!  So… to the reject box it went!greetings of the season and midnight muse inkedI love the serene snowflakes stamp set paired with the elegantly scripted “greetings of the season” stamp set and rhinestones basic jewels the card in both elegant and simple yet too similar to what we have already done…low profile, rhinestone bling on cas christmas card.Thought about stamping the snowflakes on shimmery white card stock to add more ‘bling’, but opted instead to use rhinestones in each snowflake center.  LOVE the new firm foam pads and midnight muse ink, don’t you?  It’s deep and rich in color and perfect for a blue Christmas card!!

Looks like we averted another hurricane (Isaac)… but my heart goes out to those in Mississippi and Louisiana… who needs another storm, no matter what the level!!!!

Well, there are a ton of card photos to edit after a stamping therapy day Smile  Hope you’ll stop back by to see what’s new!  I look forward to reading your comments and thank you in advance for your online orders!

You guys rock!!
Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store for supplies used in today’s Midnight Muse Snowflake Christmas Bling Card featuring the Serene Snowflakes and Greetings of the Season Stamp Sets!

Pin It!

3 comments:

fabiola said...

oh simple et si chic! biz

Cindy Ware said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!! Love it!

ellouise1969 said...

I think I am really gunna like midnight Muse when I get my hands on it. Great CAS card.