Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Designer Printed Tags and 2 CAS Cards

Imagine the possibilities…. when I first spotted the Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags in the new mini catalog, my mind immediately jumped to CAS Christmas Cards. 

How quick and simple!!  The tags already have a unique cut out shape, border d├ęcor and festive images with space for additional stamping!  The 25 tag package is packaged with 5 each of 5 designs and are printed on double sided paper for just $3.95.  Check them out on page 12 of the new mini catalog!P1150034

Isn’t this fun?  Here, I’ve paired the cute owl and label with festival of prints designer series paper stack.  Totally missed this perfect for card making paper stack until my club order arrived!!  One of my customers had ordered a couple of these and I had to look it up in the catalog to find out just what it was!!  Found on page 20, the paper stack measures 4.5” x 6.5” and has a total of 48 sheets… 4 each of 12 double sided designs!P1150041

Both snowflake and “Merry Christmas” sentiment yield from the hostess only stamp set (page 39 of the mini catalog) and perfect for the void space on the shapely tag!P1150056

A second card using the same materials… very quick and easy card!  I couldn’t help use the house printed paper with the reindeer… singing as I stamped “up on the roof top, click, click click”.  The cherry cobbler card stock background on this card is embossed using the big shot die cutting machine and houndstooth folder… can’t see it too well in the photo, sorry!

You’ll notice that the focal image/tag is a different shape than the previous card… that’s because I decided to just chop off the ends of the label using my tabletop paper trimmer!P1150053

Using a two way glue pen and dazzling diamonds, a little glitter “snow” was added to the rooftops.P1150050

And… a little bling for the reindeer’s nose!  Hey.. isn’t that Rudolf?  LOL.. the tiny rhinestone brad was colored using a red sharpie marker before placing it on the tip of the deer’s nose.  Funny, every time I show some one how to color a rhinestone it’s a real WOW moment, makes me laugh.. .I know I’ve shown this many times, but they still go “WOW!”

Well, got to make this quick.. teaching a class at 9am, this morning!!

I hope you’ll stop back by, and thanks so much for your online orders!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online Stampin’ Up Store for stamps and supplies used in today’s…

Designer Printed Tags and 2 CAS Christmas Cards

Stamps:  Mixed Medley WM 128054 / CM 128057 (hostess only)

Papers:  Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack 126904, Island Indigo 122923, Cherry Cobbler 119685, Whisper White 10130, Gumball Green 126840, Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags 128152, Whisper White Medium Envelopes 107301

Inks:  Island Indigo 126986, Cherry Cobbler 126966

Terrific Tools:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439, Houndstooth folder 123134, 1-1/4” Scallop Circle Punch 127811, 3/4” circle punch 119873

Awesome Accessories:  Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430, 2-Way Glue Pen 100425, Dazzling Diamonds 102023, Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246

Pin It!

3 comments:

Cindy Ware said...

These are so cute and easy to make!

KERRSKREATIONS said...

WAYYYY TOO CUTE. I LOVE THE FACT THAT SUCH A SIMPLE CARD HAS SO MUCH DETAIL. TFS.

nana_cindy42 said...

These are so cute and easy to make!