Friday, July 20, 2012

Winter Memories Bling and Silver Skates

Wow.. I received my holiday mini catalog pre-order and left for New York the very next day… don’t you know that really bit me!!  But yesterday I was able make just one card using the Winter Memories stamp set.. what fun!winter memories and silver skates christmas card

The color combo:  Whisper White, Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler!  Now that says Christmas!!add a little dazzli9ng diamonds

LOVE the hanging skates image… LOL, I have fond memories of ice skating while growing up in Michigan… tried it again a few years ago and I realize now why I always had very strong legs… the operative is HAD… wow, what a work out!silver dazzle pen and marker colored holly leaves

Skates, holly image and words were embossed using a versamark pad and silver embossing powder…. and the ribbons and skate blades were colored in using the new silver Stampin’ Dazzle Marker… which is really cool and doesn’t have a foul odor like paint pens do!silver glimmer paper die cut snowflake

This giant silver glimmer paper snowflake was die cut using the big shot die cutting machine and new Snow Flurry Bigz Die.  Love the three snowflakes on this new die.. YOU can view them on page 14 of the new mini catalog!

Quick post today, got lots of stuff to do after my whirlwind trip to/from NY and NJ… I need to clean off my stampin’ table in my stamp studio and begin working on the next Christmas Card Stamp Camp scheduled for August 18th… be sure to register early, seats are filling quickly!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up store for supplies used in today’s…

Winter Memories Bling and Silver Skates Card

Stamps:  Winter Memories WM 127934 / CM 127937

Papers:  Cherry Cobbler 119685, Garden Green 102584, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper 124005

Inks:  Versamark 102283, Regals Collection Stampin’ Write Markers (cherry cobbler and garden green) 119701

Terrific Tools:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439, Snow Flurry Bigz Die 127813, Snowflake Embossing Folder (retired), Heat Tool 129053, Embossing Buddy 103083

Awesome Accessories:  Silver Stampin’ Dazzle Marker 128978, cherry cobbler scalloped dots ribbon 124138, Rhinestones Basic Jewels 119246, Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder 109131, red sharpie marker (non-su), 2-way glue pen 100425, dazzling diamonds 102023

Techniques:  Embossing

Pin It!

1 comment:

Cindy Ware said...

Wow! Cool card and stamp set! I love it! And love the colors! And, yes, it reminds me, also, of my childhood in Massachusetts. I lived across the street from a pond and we lived on it in the winter and in it in the summer!!!