Friday, July 27, 2012

Senior Stampers 2 Quick CAS Cards Friday

So… yesterday I was chatting with Cindy and suddenly realized that I have a senior stampers session today.. YIKES!!  Luckily it was still fairly early in the day so off to my stamp room I went!   Thank you Miss Cindy!!2nd friday card for seniors 0727Three stamp sets were used to make this CAS collage of color.. my seniors love bright colors, so here I’ve used Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight along with Early Espresso and Whisper White.three stmaps and apothecary accents framelits collage

The Lacy and Lovely doily image was stamped in Wild Wasabi… I really contemplated purchasing this stamp set as it was so very similar to the circle circus stamp set… but the three scripted word sets were what put me over the edge.  The Miss You, Thank You and Hello images are really lovely!  I’ll have to make another card using them, LOL!beautiful birthday month... blog candy coming

Happy Birthday is from the solo stamp set “Beautiful Birthday”… I really love the script on this one and use it often.  The image was stamped DTP (direct to paper) as was the doily.

wild wasabi_leaves_from_bird_builder_punch

The collage of images was inspired by a recent card in published on page 111 of the July 2012 Cards Magazine.  The “Many Thanks” card by Clare Prezzia served as my inspiration but… LOL other than having birds and a doily doesn’t really bear much resemblance!jumbo pearls added to card for a little oomph

After taking the first photo, I realized that the card needed just a little something more… and added jumbo pearls basic jewels to the polka dot parade designer series paper.holiday_frames_embossing_and_Scentsational_Bling

Another CAS, Quick and Easy Card for seniors… this one uses pretty real red satin ribbon (retired, sadly) and the new holiday frame embossing folder along with the Joyous Celebrations stamp set… quick, quick, quick card!!why oh why did they retire the red satin ribbon?

LOL.. I pre-tie the ribbon knots for my seniors and they really like that I do that!wide oval punched and outlined with a red marker

They will stamp, punch and outline the wide oval before attaching to the card front using stampin’ dimensionals aka pop dots.i will offer an alternative punched sentiment to srs.

I’ll probably bring along the small oval punch too so they can stamp and pop the sentiment  and not worry about getting it crooked like I did Smile

Well, I’m off to stamp… Hope you enjoyed today’s Senior Stampers Quick and Easy, Clean and Simple (CAS) cards!  I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up! store for supplies used in today’s…

Senior Stampers 2 Quick CAS Cards Friday!

Collage Card:

Stamps:  Serene Silhouettes WM 127322 / CM 127324, Lacy & Lovely WM 122885 / CM 122887, Beautiful Birthday WM 125562

Papers:  Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper 126902, Whisper White 100730, Daffodil Delight 119683, Wild Wasabi 108641

Inks:  Wild Wasabi 126959, Early Espresso 119686, Real Red (marker) 100052

Terrific Tools:  Apothecary Accents Framelits 127003, big shot die cutting machine 113439, Bird Builder Punch 117191, 1-3/4” Circle Punch 119850

Awesome Accessories:  Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive 110755, Extra Large Pearls Basic Jewels 125557

Christmas Card:

Stamps:  Joyous Celebrations WM 128066 / CM 128069

Papers:  Very Vanilla 100630, Real Red 102482

Inks:  Gumball Green 126861

Terrific Tools:  Holiday Frame Folder*127820, Extra-Large Oval Punch 119859, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439

Awesome Accessories:  Rhinestones Basic Jewels 119246, stampin’ dimensional dots 104430, Real Red 5/8” Satin Ribbon (retired)

Techniques:  Direct to Paper (DTP), Punching, Embossing, Big Shot Die-Cutting, Collage

*Item available to order from the Holiday Mini Catalog August 1, 2012

Pin It!

No comments: