Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Another Fancy Fold POP Out Gift Card Holder

I’ve made quite a few of these Wedding Pop Out Gift Card Holders lately, LOL… and had another wedding to attend last week so it seemed perfect! P1140527

LOL… let’s start with the partially opened side view… not as much bling as the one featured in the Super Saturday Tutorial for the Fancy Fold Gift Card Holder and Wedding Card!  This time I changed up the colors a bit, choosing pretty in pink, blushing bride, very vanilla and whisper white card stock.P1140548

The occasions alphabet was still used for the first inside flap and cake layer… stamped here in soft suede ink to keep the colors in a classic palette. P1140551The gift card pocket was decorated with a little bling and half a punched boho blossom daisy in silver glimmer paper.. thought it looked a bit like a tiara, LOL.P1140544

I dug through some of my  retired stamp sets to find a special greeting for the inside/back flap of the card.. this one came from a set called Versatile Verses.P1140559

Just a little bling was added to the outside delicate designs embossed card stock using a two way glue pen and dazzling diamonds of course Smile.  The envelope bottom edge and flap were also embossed using the delicate designs folder and big shot die-cutting machine.

I’m not going to give you a supply list today… LOL, already did that in the original tutorial for the original Super Saturday:   3D Wedding Card HERE.  Hope that’s ok!

I’ll be announcing last weeks’ birthday month blog candy winner later this evening… be sure to check back and see if you’re a winner!

I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up! store for supplies used in today’s blog post!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Lisawhs808 said...

Very pretty.

Kelly Wentling said...

Beautiful Sharon! This embossing folder sure is perfect for icing and/or lace on the cake. Pearls top it off nicely.

Cindy Ware said...

Very beautiful and elegant!!

ellouise1969 said...

This is super sweet Sharon. I love it more everytime I see it. May have to pluck up enuf courage and try one myself!!! Brilliantly done.

Lisa Tedder said...

OMGoodness!! 'Just a little bling'??? Girl! You have outdone yourself which I didn't even think was possible!! I save your blog for a few weeks, then keep going to older posts just so I can be blown away all at one time! LOL
Can you let me know what the dimensions are? And you know my usual question......can I put this on my site? You keep getting a free month for all that you share with me, but this one deserves two months!! LOL
I wish I could have met you ftf at Convention!! Were you there?
As always, LOVE what you do!
Lisa Tedder
Twosdaystechniques.com