Monday, June 11, 2012

Wishing for Night Time Rain Storms!

Good Monday Morning to you!  Don’t you wish it would only rain in the middle of the night!! Acknowledged, we need rain here in North Florida… but really… all day long??  Years ago when I lived in Key Biscayne and North Miami Florida, we could set our watches by the 15 minute afternoon showers… not here in Jacksonville!!

Today’s blog post will be delayed by rain Sad smile  I’m so tired of the gray and dark weather, and with every light on in my home it’s difficult to be inspired to write.  I have my projects ready Smile because I stamp each and every day! 

This week I’ll be sharing a series of CAS (aka Clean and Simple or 5 minute cards) which are suitable for beginner stampers, seniors and even stampin’ up workshops.  I’ll even be sharing a recipe (maybe two) as I’ve had quite a few requests from my lunch club members.

Mid week, I’ll also be sharing clean and simple cards and a new free technique and tutorial for the new catalog SUDSOL Blog Tour! 

See you in a couple hours with a new CAS card and recipe Smile

Hugs,
Sharon

Contact Me to book your stampin’ up! workshop and party with friends… in a box, or in person!  Shop my online stampin’ up! store for supplies shipped direct to your door!

Pin It!

3 comments:

MzCookie said...

I had to see where you lived... with all the talk about rain, I thought you were in the Pacific NW with me.....lol. It usually starts in October and will rain until maybe the end of June....LOL... now that's rain....

ellouise1969 said...

I'll swap you Sharon. Where I live in Sydney, it is now raining day 7!!!!! We got hit by massive rain cell y'day and we copped upwards of 110mm (over 4 " in ur scale!! ...yes in 1 day!!!) I cannot even hang my wash outside on the line. Rain is predicted for the rest of the week....I ache forsun ATM!!! What makes it worse is that it is Winter too...so cold. wet and rainy.....UGH!!!!

Sharon Field said...

LOL, I don't think I could take the gray weather in the Pacific NW... although I would absolutely LOVE to visit that area!!