Thursday, June 7, 2012

SQSC42–A Day Late, Update And Two Cards

Oh, it has been a whirl wind week! The GOOD news is that our DD is on the mend and the Mommy ER is now closed and our little bird has flown the coop! Thank all of you who have emailed and left comments/suggestions and prayed for healing this week!

But… along with a whirlwind week, I lost track of what day it was and posted the wrong card yesterday!  Sorry!!  P1130681

I just couldn’t wrap my head around this weeks’ sketch challenge… LOL, so actually made three cards for the challenge.  P1130680This is card number two… what a mess!  I was trying to use a little new product in the challenge card… and chose the Apothecary Labels Framelits, pairing it with the Mixed Blossoms Stamp Set.P1130679

Oh… and I was trying to use the new stitched grosgrain ribbon.. guess it’s ok, just not my favorite, LOL.  I did make one more card after posting to the Stampin’ Queens, and I like the third card best of all.  Check back tomorrow to see that card!SQSC42_on_Createdbyu_Blogspot_0612 - Copy

Here’s the sketch for today’s Stampin’ Queens Sketch Challenge, hope you’ll play along… you know the drill!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

4 comments:

MzCookie said...

Thank God she's better...such a scary and painful thing.... and the cards are so cute.... loved them both but especially the bling on the first one

sandi said...

Love both cards soo cute. Thank you for sharing and glad to hear she is on the mend, Have a great day.

ellouise1969 said...

Sweet cards Sharon. I esp like the happy yellow flowers.
Glad to hear that things under your roof are regaining normailty.

Sharon wheet said...

Sharon, what a fabulous second card! I love the colors you worked with. So pretty!
Thanks for playing with us @ SQSC