Sunday, June 24, 2012

CAS Summer Silhouettes, Dahlias & Recipe

Itty Bitty Banners, Summer Silhouettes and in-color dahlias are combined for a clean and simple, very quick and easy card share today!ittybitty banenrs and summer silhouettes card 6-2412Tiny flowers and pearls were added to the lattice border along the bottom edge of the card just for fun.  Unfortunately, I had to cut the flowers out using snips as there is currently no punch sized precisely to fit the five petal pretty!

I used all of the new 2012-14 In colors on today’s card just for fun!  Can you name them all?  in color 2012-14 palette and in color dahlia dimensionAn In color Dahlia was attached using mini glue dots… the dahlias are pretty bulky for mailing, but would be an excellent addition to most 3-dimensional projects… they’d make some pretty cool earrings too!

The itty bitty banner was die cut using sizzlits and glued direct to paper using multipurpose adhesive… LOL  a little bit goes a very long way!!  I prefer to use the fine tip end of the dispenser vs. the broad tip.. which do you prefer?

Several of you have requested my Saveur based recipe for Puffy Chicken Taco Soup! My thanks to you all… I will be sure to post it this morning!!

I’m enjoying a leisurely day at home with my DH today and hope to get a little stamping in, LOL my Splitcoast Stampers CreativeCrew projects are due soon!  Keeping it short and sweet today… I’ve got a lot editing and creative work to do!

I look forward to reading your comments and hope you’re having a perfectly lovely weekend!

Hugs,

Sharon

P.S.

The Names of the New In-Colors 2012-14 are Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, and Raspberry Ripple!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

super joli, tout en finesse, biz