Wednesday, May 16, 2012

SQSC39 Happiness Shared

I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s red door cards… LOL, my creative mind wanders even in my dreams!  Do you do that?  Wake up with a creative project in your head… in full color with layers, embellishments, etcetera?   I suppose that means that I’m doing what I’m truly meant to do, maybe…

Speaking of dreaming and stamping… I got my new catalog shipment and sneak peak merchandise this week!  I’m loving the new firm foam pads…. and I had made up my mind that I would NOT be replacing ALL my stamp pads!! Now, I’m going to have to exercise some serious self control!  Have you tried them yet?  All I can say is Wow!!… they even work with those barely etched cheap stamps (you know the ones!!).SQSC39_Sharon_Field

We made today’s SQSC39 Challenge card at the first Wednesday Card Club last month… they loved the soft colors and Domestic Goddess Designer Series Papers!P1130069 Happiness shared rose

Layered four frames stamp set, designer label punch and happiness shared oval punched images were stamped with Melon Mambo ink and then colored using both brush tip and fine point tip of stampin’ write markers.  Tiny basic pearls jewels adorn intersections in the four frames stamped/punched image which was mounted dtp (direct to paper) on coordinating blushing bride card stock.I will so miss the ticket corner punch!

The ticket corner punch is now retired, and I will seriously miss using it in classes, although it WILL stay in my collection of terrific tools for stamping!!attach simple brad bow using mini glue dots

Glad to see the scalloped dotted ribbon in the new catalog!!  This one was folded ‘bunny ear’ style, and secured using another retiring product… 5/16” brads.melon mambo stamped sentiment and basic pearls jewels

The curly cute stamped sentiment finishes off today’s stampin’ queens sketch challenge card… maybe you’ll play along with the design team this week ??  Here’s the sketch:SQSC39_on_Createdbyu_Blogspot_Sharon_Field

Simply make a project, card or page featuring this weeks’ stampin’ queens sketch challenge and then visit the Stampin’ Queens Challenge Blog to upload the URL of your creation.. you know the drill!

See you tomorrow with an all new card share!  I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Stamps and Supplies Used in today’s…

Happiness Shared SQSC39 Challenge Card

Stamps:  Happiness Shared WM 117038 / CM 120534, Curly Cute WM 117014 / CM 120510

Papers:  Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper (DSP) 122355, Pool Party 122924, Whisper White 100730 and Pretty In Pink  100459 Card Stock

Inks:  Melon Mambo 115636

Terrific Tools:  Decorative Label punch 120907, Large Oval punch 119855, Ticket Corner Punch 119867, jewelry pliers (non SU)

Awesome Accessories:  5/16” brads 112534, Pretty in Pink Polka Dot Scalloped Ribbon 124141, stampin’ Dimensionals 104430, Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker 121074, Pretty In Pink Stampin’ Write Marker 100045, Basic Pearls Jewels 119247

Pin It!

3 comments:

Annette said...

Another beautiful card using Happiness Shared Sharon. I have never used the ticket corner punch. Rather, I use the ½" circle punch - pop the card stock in one quarter of the circle. I have also used larger size circle punches to create a larger ticket corner.

Sharon Field said...

Fabulous tip Annette!! I'll have to make that substitution, thanks!!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Very pretty card! I'm with you, I can't part with my ticket corner ever. In fact, I'm seriously thinking of getting another one before they're gone in case mine breaks. I use it all the time.