Friday, May 25, 2012

Exhausted… and you?

It has been a mentally,  physically and emotionally exhausting week… with highs and lows, paired with personal pillars and peaks.  Life is full of surprises, isn’t it?  And… that’s what makes it all so very special! 

Tee’s (Green Isles Crafts) Hubby should be going home today after a quad bypass operation.  I know from your thoughtful comments that both diet and exercise are the true keys to recovery in this situation.  We both thank you for your thoughts and prayers!   bluebird for senior card makersLOVING the new gumball green triple stitched grosgrain ribbon.. can’t wait to pick it up in more colors on June 1st!!  Speaking of June 1st… the current Idea Book & Catalog 2011-12 will expire on May 31st.  Many stamp sets have retired, be sure to place your stampin’ up! order before Thursday!!  For your convenience, you can use my online stampin’ up store and have your order delivered directly to your door!

Yesterday was a very busy day here in Jacksonville, Florida!  I prepped for one of my upcoming cards for seniors classes, prepared a few freezer meals... my hubby hasn’t been eating right since my schedule has been crazy the last two months.  I cooked from 8am till noon, and then taught an applique quilting class from 2pm-5pm. P1130593 On the menu for the coming week:  Country Chicken & vegetable soup, White Chicken Chili, and Chicken Enchilada Casserole.  I put a bit in the fridge, and there’s more in the freezer, enough for at least 8 meals.  LOL.. so tonight he made burgers!Today’s cards feature the stamp sets:  Language of Friendship and Friendly Phrases along with bashful blue and whisper white card stock.view of popped up stamped bird on bashful blue csTomorrow I’ll be back with a brand new Super Saturday Tutorial.  I look forward to reading your comments and hope you have a wonderful, restful weekend!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Bizestampin said...

Sorry to hear that hubby has been sick. Are you going to convention this year? I sent my Artisan stuff in last week they should be getting it opened today.
Debi Pippin

Sharon Field said...

LOL.. not my hubby, my friend's.. good luck with your Artisan Entry! Wish I had time to enter!!