Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CAS My Friend, Buttons, Gel Pen Tip Too!

Today I’m sharing a Clean and Simple (CAS) 5 minute card I made for the Splitcoast Stampers SU Creative Crew… and a tip learned at a recent leadership conference!CCREW051CF_1_SharonField

Today’s card was for the CCREW0512CF Challenge:  Catalog Focus Theme:  Time to Blossom Challenge – make a card or project featuring flowers, punches, die cuts and/or buttons.    My card features Brights Collection flowered buttons in Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive along with the “My Friend” stamp set.  white gel pen thread painted directly on buttonsThreaded buttons were created by painting between button holes using a white gel pen… and then buttons were attached to the card front using mini glue dots… no more tediously threading those buttons !!creative crew design team card closeup ccrew0512CFYou, too can play along with the creative crew!!  Simply create a card or project featuring flowers using punches, die cuts, and/or buttons along with SUO or SUM (Stampin Up only or mostly) products, upload to your Splitcoast Stampers gallery using the key word CCREW0512CF!

Looking for more inspiration?  Visit the Creative Crew Gallery to see more fabulous ideas and challenges too!

Tomorrow I promise I’ll use another stamp set… LOL!!  Hope you’ll stop back by and take a moment to say hi!  I love reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Shop my online stampin’ up! store for Stamps and Supplies used in today’s…

CAS My Friend, Buttons, Gel Pen Tip Too Card

Stamps:  My Friend WM 122585 / CM 122587

Papers:  Tempting Turquoise 102067, Rich Razzleberry 115316, Old Olive 100702, Whisper White 100730

Inks:  Old Olive 102277

Awesome Accessories:  White Gel Pen 105021, Mini Glue Dots 103683, Brights Collection Buttons 119747

Pin It!

6 comments:

Elaine Wheeler said...

Fab creation Sharon what lovely buttons well done hugs Elaine

ellouise1969 said...

Very cute card Sharon. Love the buttons.

craftnstamp said...

Love the colours you've used here, Sharon! A simple but effective card & I'll be adopting that gel pen tip for sure!
Thanks for sharing your creative ideas. I look forward to you blog each day.

Kelly Wentling said...

This is adorable! My favorite card using this stamp set! Love the fun bright colors and your magical gel pen trick. I'll be trying that one for certain! You are brillant Sharon!!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Love this!! And the faux threading on the buttons. Great card!

Prairiestamper said...

Cute, cute card!! Would love to clone your creative brain!!! Have to make this one! TFS!!