Thursday, April 19, 2012

To My Friend… Bright Blossoms And An ATC

Today I’m sharing two Clean and Simple stamping projects…

  1. A card featuring this month’s exclusive special stamp set:  Bright Blossoms along with color coordinated designer series paper (DSP) and the Fabulous Phrases stamp set!
  2. A fun monochromatic ATC.Bright Blossoms Special Offer Card

Today’s Bright Blossoms Card features colors in Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Lucky Limeade and just a little bling with the help of basic rhinestones jewels.marker direct to stamp, and pink petals and bling

After inking the vase with a lucky limeade marker, I created a darker edge along the right side by adding a thin brushed line of Old Olive ink directly to the stamp.  Once I colored the blooms with a rose red marker, a huff of warm air re-hydrated the ink before stamping.

Additional Pretty In Pink Petals were drawn on with a marker before adding the rhinestone jewels for a little bit o’bling!5/16" brad wrapped around 5/8" ribbona and attached to card

Just happened to have a short piece of pretty in pink 5/8” satin ribbon on my stamp table, so I added it to the stamped image with a 5/16” brad.

“To my friend” is just one fabulous phrase in the “fabulous phrases” stamp set, and was inked using the brush tip of my rose red marker.altered trading card for april swap by sharon fieldDo you make ATC’s?  This tiny card measures only 3.5” x 2.5” and went postal yesterday afternoon as part of a swap I participate in monthly.snip out stamped image and add some dazzling diamonds tooAfter stamping Leaf images directly onto leftover sale-a-bration DSP, additional images were stamped onto the very vanilla card stock as well.  I thought the card looked a little flat, and I do love dimension… so added a “blinged up” and popped up leaf to the center too.  Hope the recipient likes it!!

I look forward to reading your comments… and hope to see you back here tomorrow too!

Hugs,
Sharon

Shop my Online Stampin’ Up! store for supplies used in today’s stamping projects:

To My Friend Card

Stamps:  Bright Blossoms WM 125495 / CM 125497, Fabulous Phrases WM 117002 / CM 120501

Papers:  2011-13 In-Color Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack 122384, Subtles Collection Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack 117152, Whisper White Card Stock 100730, Pretty In Pink Card Stock 100459

Ink:  Rose Red Stampin’ Write Marker 100063, Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker 100079, 2011-13 In-Color Marker Pack 123002

Terrific Tools:  Mat Pack 105826, Paper Piercing Tool 116631

Awesome Accessories:  Pretty In Pink 5/8” Satin Ribbon 117289, 5/16” Neutrals Brad 112534, Basic Rhinestones Jewels 119246

Green Leaf ATC

Stamps:  Day of Gratitude WM 120835 / CM 121148, Fabulous Florets WM 123025 / CM 123027

Papers:  Very Vanilla 100530, Sale-a-Bration 2011 (discontinued)

Ink:  Old Olive 102277

Terrific Tool:  Paper Snips 103579

Awesome Accessories:  Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430,

2-way Glue Pen 004251 , Dazzling Diamonds 102023

Pin It!

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

superbe! biz

ellouise1969 said...

I must admit having to do a double take Sharon....that 1st card reminded me of the Cottage Wall DSP colour scheme!!! I do love that combo so much!! Great card and I love the wee ATC. I have never gotten into that size of thing but I have friends that do and I am always overawed at what they manage to cram into such a small space.

Annette said...

Sharon, your CAS card is beautiful and the ATC is so pretty with its dimension and bling.

I recently joined an ATC swap and sent my first one last week - now waiting on my swaps. It was lots of fun so I will be continuing to participate.