Sunday, April 15, 2012

Going, Going… Retired List 2012 is HERE!

It’s that time of year again… both loved and dreaded by demonstrator!  The retired list has been released and wow, it’s a big one!  Grab your catalog and be sure to order your favorite stamp sets at my online stampin’ up! store before they’re gone!

Click HERE to view the retired List ONLINE!

SU2012_Retiredpg1_Sharon_Field_createdbyu_blogspot

SU2012_retiredPg2_Createdbyu_Blogspot_SharonField

Going… going… gone!  On May 31st these sets will be gone forever!!  Stay tuned, the retired Accessories list will be announced on April 25th!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Susan Carlson said...

No, not Baroque Motifs!!! I'll also miss Short & Sweet. ... But I KNOW that we'll get an offering that'll be even better. What do you think, Sharon?

Sharon Field said...

LOL... I'm going to miss Sincere Salutations, Plant Hope, Nature Nest and Baroque Motifs!! I'm sure they've got plenty good stuff in store to tempt us all with! I will have to exercise phenomenal restraint!!