Sunday, March 18, 2012

Guest Stamper Spotlight: Cheryl Algie

Last month, one of my Super Saturday Tutorials featured a recycled spice jar Reed Diffuser Project.  It was a very quick little project, which some readers seemed to really love!

One reader, Cheryl Algie decided to step it up… and shared her lovely reed diffuser co-worker gifts with matching cards…Cheryl_Algie_Gift_Ensemble_CASE

Cheryl was able to locate and purchase green reed diffusers… too cool!  I was really impressed whit her matching gift set and layered flowers!  _cheryl_algie_Guest_Stmpers2Cheryl was asking for a little creative advice… and if I could suggest anything for a finishing touch.  I suggested she shorten the empty green reed stems, and maybe add a leaf or two.P1010357

LOL, she didn’t just add leaves… she added crimped, curled and shimmer mist to her lovely leaves!!  WOW!  I love how her project turned out don’t you?P1010349ca31512-3

Here’s a close up of the recycled spice jars, and lovely Birthday Cards too…

Thank you Cheryl for allowing me to share your lovely over the top interpretation of my quick little reed diffuser project!   I’m quite certain your coworkers are in for a very pleasant surprise!

Today I’m cutting and prepping more die-cut shim kits, and will be shipping them out on a first come first serve basis.  Shim Kits sell for $7.00 each and are adjustable to YOUR die cutting machine’s tightness. 

Shim Kits are perfect for use with small think dies such as Stampin’ Up’s Paper Doily Die, framelits, spellbinders, and other intricate thin dies. 

Use the Contact Me form at the top of the page to request a PayPal invoice.  Shipping and handling is adjusted when you order multiple kits… so check with your friends, family and customers too!

See you tomorrow with more stamped cards and things… LOL, not sure what I’ve got scheduled Winking smile  But I hope you like it!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

3 comments:

Nyobre said...

WOW, Cheryl you have done a great job, very impressive. I can remember when you told me that Stampin' Up! and stamping, scrap-booking card making wasn't really for you. Now look at you shine, Guest stamper and on the World Wide Web. Thanks Sharon for sharing Cheryl's wonderful project and your great ideas.

Cheryl O"Bree

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Wow, she did an amazing job! Love the idea of the reed diffuser to put the flowers in.

Patrice H said...

What a delightful Gift idea!! She did am amazing job on them. Well Done