Quite frankly, I had almost forgotten to do this Stampin’ Queens Sketch challenge and was a little pressed for time when I put today’s pretty Sale-A-Bration Gift Bag together in under 5 minutes!
- The small lunch sack background was stamped using crumb cake ink and the Baroque Motifs stamped swirly image in a random pattern. LOL the labels collection framelit die cut reminds me of an elegant baby bib!
- The labels die framelit die cut in very vanilla was stamped with the same crumb cake ink color and an image from the SAB Fresh Vintage stamp set. Tiny and medium pearls jewels were added to the Fresh Vintage motif and all the edges were sponged with crumb cake ink too… on both bag and framelit die cut.
- A 1-3/8” circle punch was used to create a handle opening in both framelit die cut and kraft bag before gluing in place and adding basic pearls jewels on both stamped image and along the upper edges of the die cut.
- After stamping “Thank you so, so much” from the versatile Delightful Dozen stamp set onto a narrow strip of very vanilla card stock, then the edges were sponged and embellished with pearls too…
- Finally, and to finish… the bag was topped off with a double loop bow was added to the bag with bow tails pulled in opposing directions.
Fresh Vintage is such a versatile stamp set… and during Sale-A-Bration it’s free with just a $50 merchandise purchase too! Sale-A-Bration only happens once a year, and ends on March 31st!
This quick, clean and simple card was stamped along the perimeter of a 5-1/4” x 4” piece of very vanilla card stock using the same image from Fresh Vintage as shown in SQSC32. A stamped sentiment from Curly Cute was added to the center, and then glued to a Poppy Parade card stock A-2 base (8.5” x 5.5” scored at 4.25”).
Come play along with the Stampin’ Queens this week!
- Use the sketch shown to create a card, scrapbook page or 3-d item of your choice.
- Upload a photograph of your creative project to Splitcoaststampers, Flickr, your blog etcetera.
- Visit the Stampin’ Queens Sketch Challenge Blog and share the URL of your blog post about the challenge, or item specific gallery URL.
Tomorrow I’ll be sharing two more cards from last weekend’s Simply Sent and Blossom Die Cut Class featuring more SAB product too!
I look forward to reading your comments!
Shop Online for supplies used in today’s…
Fresh Vintage Simple SAB Gift Bag and CAS Fresh Vintage Card:
Stamps: Fresh Vintage (SAB ) WM 125115, CM 125117; Baroque Motifs WM 113490; Delightful Dozen WM 122650, CM 122652
Paper: Very Vanilla 101650, Small Lunch Bag from craft store
Ink: Crumb Cake 121030
Terrific Tools: Labels Collection Framelits Die Cut 125598, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439, 1.25” Circle Punch 119861
Awesome Accessories: Stampin’ Sponge, Basic Pearls Jewels 119247, SNAIL adhesive 104332, Very Vanilla 5/8” Satin Ribbon 117291
CAS Fresh Vintage Card:
Stamps: Curly Cute WM 117014, CM 120510; Fresh Vintage (SAB) WM 125115, CM 125117
Paper: Poppy Parade 119793, Very Vanilla 101650
Ink: Poppy Parade 119782