Wow… big things are happening all around! On Monday, I was selected to be part of the new Spring/Summer Creative Crew Design Team at Splitcoaststampers! I’ll be joining a team of 9 others from the US and Canada to bring four months of creative crew challenges to life… hope you’ll play along too! I feel very blessed and honored and just wanted to share the news with all of you!
It’s been a very busy month and eventful week here at Created By You… I’ve actually got a second announcement too… but first let’s recap the month…
- Created By You has enjoyed over 1 Million Visitors!!
- At month’s end, I’m leaving the UDI Color Challenge Design Team and we’re saying farewell to the Sale-a-Bration Catalog…
- You’ve enjoyed projects by TWO Guest Stamper Projects this month!
- I’ll be joining the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew Design Team, and just one more thing….
ANNOUNCEMENT: To celebrate, I’m giving away BLOG CANDY TOO… Woo Hoo!!
Remember these fun cards I made a couple months ago?
The images on all three cards are from the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set… and YOU may be the lucky winner of the clear mount set valued at $27.95!
You may already be entered for a chance to win… because we’re doing things a bit differently this time!
- First… they yucky part… Winners MUST live in the US and have a US postal Address(Sorry, that’s a Stampin’ UP! rule, not mine.)
- Leave a comment on ANY Created By You blog post from March 1, 2012 through March 31, 2012… LOL, talk about March Madness! That means if you’re a regular commenter, you’ve already entered a time or two!! It also means that demonstrators are also eligible to win this blog candy prize.
- Place an order through my online stampin’ up! Store or directly with me to receive 10 entries.
- Join My Team and receive 25 entries.
- The winner will be selected on March 31st and announced on April 2nd, 2012… so that’s NO April Fools Joke!!
How the winner will be chosen:
On April 1st, I’ll count all the entries for each day and use Random.org to select one comment per day.
The daily winner names will be put into a big glass vase along with the entries from those who have placed orders or joined my team. After mixing it up for (shake-shake-shake), a winning name will be drawn!!
So… why am I giving away a stamp set with such a high value? LOL… other than the reasons already stated… I ordered two by mistake, and I hate to return stuff!! Do you do that?
I look forward to reading your comments!