Thursday, March 22, 2012

Breaking News: Splitcoaststampers DT!

Wow… big things are happening all around!  On Monday, I was selected to be part of the new Spring/Summer Creative Crew Design Team at Splitcoaststampers!  I’ll be joining a team of 9 others from the US and Canada to bring four months of creative crew challenges to life… hope you’ll play along too!  I feel very blessed and honored and just wanted to share the news with all of you!Blog_Candy_0322_SharonFIELD_Cbyu

It’s been a very busy month and eventful week here at Created By You…  I’ve actually got a second announcement too… but first let’s recap the month…

  • Created By You has enjoyed over 1 Million Visitors!!
  • At month’s end, I’m leaving the UDI Color Challenge Design Team and we’re saying farewell to the Sale-a-Bration Catalog…
  • You’ve enjoyed projects by TWO Guest Stamper Projects this month!
  • I’ll be joining the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew Design Team, and just one more thing….

ANNOUNCEMENT:  To celebrate, I’m giving away BLOG CANDY TOO… Woo Hoo!!

Remember these fun cards I made a couple months ago?TeaShoppe_Blog_Candy_From_Sharon_Field_Createdbyu_Blogspot322212

UDI71_Sharon_Field_Blog_Candy_0322

The images on all three cards are from the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set… and YOU may be the lucky winner of the clear mount set valued at $27.95!

You may already be entered for a chance to win… because we’re doing things a bit differently this time!

  • First… they yucky part… Winners MUST live in the US and have a US postal Address(Sorry, that’s a Stampin’ UP! rule, not mine.)
  • Leave a comment on ANY Created By You blog post from March 1, 2012 through March 31, 2012… LOL, talk about March Madness!  That means if you’re a regular commenter, you’ve already entered a time or two!!  It also means that demonstrators are also eligible to win this blog candy prize.
  • Place an order through my online stampin’ up! Store or directly with me to receive 10 entries.
  • Join My Team and receive 25 entries.
  • The winner will be selected on March 31st and announced on April 2nd, 2012… so that’s NO April Fools Joke!!

How the winner will be chosen:

On April 1st, I’ll count all the entries for each day and use Random.org to select one comment per day. 

The daily winner names will be put into a big glass vase along with the entries from those who have placed orders or joined my team.  After mixing it up for (shake-shake-shake), a winning name will be drawn!!

So… why am I giving away a stamp set with such a high value?  LOL… other than the reasons already stated… I ordered two by mistake, and I hate to return stuff!!  Do you do that?

I look forward to reading your comments!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

38 comments:

Ms Cookie said...

Congratulations Sharon, you're such a creative lady and it will be wonderful to see your talent on SCS..... you get the Way To Go!! lol....

Brenda Smalle said...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy the ride!

Anca said...

Congratulations, Sharon! I'm looking forward to see your work in SCS :)

Pat Myers said...

I love today's card, especially the green ruffily ribbon. If I put a comment on all of your daily cards, I'd be typing all day long!

rose said...

Wow! Congratulations on this. Splitcoast is lucky to have you on the team!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations Sharon.... you have worked hard keeping your blog up to date and have been such a sharing person.

Carolyn
http://inmystampingroom.blogspot.com/

Amanda Corbet said...

Congratulations on the design team! I have also ordered two of the same thing before. Your cards are both beautiful!

janet said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you! And thanks for the chance to win the awesome candy :-)
Inky hugs,
Janet

Robin Burgeson said...

Lucky me to be the first to congratulate you on joining the Splitcoast Stampers design team. You make fabulous cards and definitely deserve the honor!

Robin Burgeson said...

Oops. I can see the comments are in a different place and I'm not the first to congratulate you. Didn't want anyone to think some of my marbles weren't in the bag!!!

Barb Slaughter said...

WOW, I don't have this set either - such wonderful blog candy..
Thanks for the chance,
Barb S (FL)

Sylvia said...

Yea! Congratulations! This will be fun. How do we know about the challenges? Will you be posting them on here? You are so deserving to be on this DT. I love so many of your ideas and designs. You must be making stuff all the time. Thanks for the opportunity to win that lovely stamp set. I did not buy it and am afraid I will be sorry. You know how that goes!

Lorican said...

Great News Sharon! Congrats!
Later,
Candy

Sharon Field said...

LOL, sounds too familiar!!

Sharon Field said...

I work in my studio daily.. IT'S A MESS!! I will be sharing the splitcoaststampers creativecrew challenges on my blog, and also in my splitcoaststampers gallery... ;) You'll be able to play along, and enjoy the design team projects as well!!

Sharon Field said...

LOL so glad to know I'm not alone!!

Sharon Field said...

Great blog Carolyn, thanks for stopping by!!

Sharon Field said...

You are too sweet Rose, thank you for your sweet comment

Sharon Field said...

Hey, type away!! LOL... how do WE find the time?

Sharon Field said...

I'm sure it will be a monumental experience... have always admired all the artisans on splitcoastampers.. Thank YOU!!

Sharon Field said...

Thank YOU Brenda!

Sharon Field said...

Girls just wanna have fun.. right? Sharing from the heart... hugs!!

Sharon Field said...

LOL.. blogger to blogger, you know what it takes!! Hugs, girl!!

Fran said...

Congratulation on being selected for Splitcoast. What an honor. I have always enjoyed your blog and will continue to support you.

Seletta said...

Congratulations, love your Blog and keep up with it daily. Thanks for the simple, quick , adorable cards, easy to reproduce.
Will be watching for you at Splitcoast.
SIU, Seletta

Venicepat said...

Your cards are lovely and I appreciate the chance to possibly win this set of stamps. Congrats on becoming a SCS Creative Crew designer - well-deserved!

Linda A. said...

Hi Sharon,
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. I just love your blog and look forward to seeing your creations when you post. Best of Luck to you in your new challenge!
Linda A.

R Arnold said...

Whoop, Whoop! Congrats on your Splitcoast DT!! Don't envy you trying to figure out the winner of the nifty candy. That's gonna be a lot of counting and figuring! However that would be a great set to have, so I'm gonna dream....lol.
R/

Annette said...

Congratulations Sharon. It will be great to see you as part of the Creative Crew on Splitcoaststampers. It couldn't go to a more deserving person. Sorry I can't go into your draw as I live in Australia. However, it won't stop me from visiting your blog and commenting on your inspirational creations. Keep up the great work.

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Congrats on being selected for the design team! I love this card! The doodle dots are so pretty on here, and I love the ruched ribbon. Thanks so much for the opportunity to win such a wonderful blog candy. That set is definitely on my wish list, but so not in my budget right now.

Victoria Stevens said...

I know you will bring great things to the design team. They're very lucky to have you on their team. Best of luck !!! Look forward to fabulous cards.... Victoria

ellouise1969 said...

Congrats on ur appointment to SCS. I love their tutorials. I hope you have a great response to the USA part of ur competition.

Kelly Wentling said...

Wow Sharon, this is great news! I'm a little behind because I've been out of town but this is just fantastic. I'm really happy for you!

Charlotte said...

Congratulations on being selected to be part of the Creative Crew Design Team at Splitcoaststampers! What an honor that is for you - but, then, you're creativity earned you the spot, I'm sure - as you're extremely talented! And ... CONGRATULATIONS on have one million visitors to your blog! What exciting news! And, you're so generous to celebrate you're news with blog candy for us!! {By the way ... I love today's card, especially the ribbon treatment along the side.}

Lisa808 said...

Congratulations!!! Such exciting news and so well deserved.

Kathy Mc said...

Congratulations, Sharon, on joining the DT @ Splitcoaststampers! You are one busy gal but full of inspiration. Thanks for offering such awesome blog candy ~ would love to win The Tea Shoppe stamp set!

Cindy Ware said...

Love the cards - esp the first one! Congrats!!!

Patrice H said...

Lucky us on both accounts!! Congrats on the SCS DT position too!
I love this stamp set and would love to own it lololol