Monday, March 5, 2012

Blog Candy Alert And Three Prizes!

Really intended on posting this earlier today… but had some personal errands to run, then met DD for another apartment furnishing trip!  Time flies when you’re spending someone else’s money, LOL!

Today she found the deal of the century… a Dyson Animal Vacuum cleaner on clearance for just $399 (the one with the ball).  I have had the Dyson Animal for 10 years or more, LOL and other than one trip to the shop after vacuuming rubber, it has worked longer and harder than any vacuum I have ever owned… pet fur and all.  LOL, recently she asked “Mom, how do I buy a vacuum when I know Dyson is the only one worth spending money on???  Too funny…  My response?  “You buy a Dyson!!”  (And, NO… Dyson did not pay me to say this, I just LOVE my Dyson Purple Animal Pet and could sell them a mile a minute!)

Back to today’s post… and BLOG CANDY ALERT!! 

This week I’ll be giving away three Blog Candy Prizes!!  With the successful launch of the Perfect Die Cut Shim Kit, I’ll be giving away TWO KITS FREE to two lucky winners!! 

The Perfect Die Cut Shim Kit is the answer for all your slim die cuts… providing clean cuts each time!  It is also adjustable to your machine… a three part solution that will work with different machines, sizzlit dies, and other thin dies as well.

But wait!!  I seem to have ended up with an extra Clear Mount (CM) Up In The Air Stamp Set, and have decided to give it away to one lucky winner!

So… here’s what you have to do to win! 

  • Leave a comment on ANY post March 5th-11th- one entry for every comment (one per post please, with your contact info (ie suzie.q(at)yahoo(dot)com)
  • Place an order at my Online Stampin’ Up! Store…  (includes the fabulous clearance center)… 14 entries!
  • Join My Team 25 entries!

All entries can be combined, and will be placed in a BIG jar.  The drawing will be held on March 12th and announced in a second post for the day.  I’d like to have lots and lots of pieces of paper to draw from the giant glass fish bowl Winking smile  you could win one or more of these prizes!!

Tomorrow I’ll be back with a new card share for the Utah Divas International Design Team…. Hope you’ll stop back by to say hi!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

24 comments:

Lisa808 said...

I've never heard of that vacuum, but it must be really good if it sells for $399 on clearance! I have an Oreck. I like that it is light and easily goes from tile to carpet.

MzCookie said...

Well I've already purchased your Perfect Cut Die Shim but I'm leaving an message anyway....lol. I absolutely love the shim. Instead of having a road roller run over mine to make it work, now I use my big shot with your fantastic shim.... truly a sanity saver!! Thanks for the opportunity to win some candy...

Shelley said...

Congrats on the awesome vacuum! I visit your blog everyday and I would love to win your prize as well.

Kimberly Sudol said...

I absolutely LOOOOOVE my Dyson!!! I got tired of other, less expensive vacuums breaking down in less than a year (what is in pet hair that makes the vacuums give out so quickly???). So we took a 20% off coupon to Bed, Bath & Beyond and got a Dyson for $550. Yes, it's a lot of money, but I've only had it a few months, and I could NEVER go back to anything else....EVER!!!

Jill Konduc said...

My mom's Vacuum is still the one that she had 25 years ago. Some people just don't know what they are missing yet. :)

Terriavidreader said...

I cannot afford one of those, but wish I could. Thanks for a chance to win.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sharon what an awesome blog giveaway! I've been reading your notes on your shims and they sound fantastic and I hope you sell tons! I always love checking in to your blog to see all your fantastic tutorials and creations. Thanks for your inspiration!
Penny
http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

Janet said...

Wow! I just love a bargain!
Thanks for the chance to win the awesome blog candy:-)
Inky hugs,
Janet
janet at swofford dot com

Susan Carlson said...

Although it's not a Dyson, I always say, "My vacuum sucks!" because it does, LOL! Thanks for the chance to win some blog candy! carlson_susan at hotmail dot com

Lorican said...

blog candy I am in there! I read your blog every morning so it will be a breeze( Since I absolutly love everything you do)!
I have never heard of that vacuum either but I trust you.
toodles,
Candy

Kelly Wentling said...

Hi Sharon! A good animal vaccum is key, isn't it! We have 2 labs and the pet hair is enormous. lol! Thank you for a chance to win some candy. You are very generous!

Addictstamper said...

Hi Sharon! I have to say that I love my Dyson but I would love to upgrade to the animal! I have to say that I have never tried for anyone's blog candy before...there's a first for everything. I will keep my fingers crossed!!! Thank you so much for your generosity!!

Tracey

D Sparks said...

Wow, what a deal for that vacuum. I'd love to win your shim kit. It sounds like it would be quite handy to have.

Libby said...

Well it's Libby Dyson here. Do I get the vac for free? Wish I was related, just think of all the play money I'd have to spend on Stampin' Up!® products :) We've got our Mini starting on April 1 and I have spent up big on all those lovely sets and products you featured earlier. I just need to get time to play :)

Lynn Wollenberg said...

I would love to win the shim kit also. I've such a hard time dealing with that die!

Franz2000 said...

Love your Blog and all the lovely cards and directions you share with us. You are very talented.

shannon angel said...

Love my dyson too. :)
Thanks for the chance at Blog candy. Dont have that stamp set and would love the chance at a shim set.
Thanks again. My email is angelshannona@gmail.com

Charlotte said...

Always enjoy your posts, and all the wonderful tips/details you provide us. Also appreciate you so generously offering blog candy! Would be delighted to win either the shim kit or the stamp set.
Charlotte
aar6005(at)aol(dot)com

Darlene L said...

I too love spending other peoples money. In this case I am in TX visiting my dd and family. We are changing out the nursery for the now 3 year old--all about exploring. Thanks for the chance to win. Dar--thestampinglady@gmail dot com

ellouise1969 said...

Perhaps Me Dyson SHOULD employ you Sharon!!?? I did get a real giggle :). I love the fact that I stumbled across ur blog (best trip EVER!!!) I don't envy you having to gut up all that paper...me thingst there's gunna be a lot. ooxx

Brandiginn said...

I would love a Dyson but I would much rather buy stamps and ink and paper...I love Stampin ' Up!.

Carolyn S said...

Sharon, congrats on your new Dyson, I have it on my wish list, hopefully soon I'll be celebrating too. Thanks for all you do to inspire us.

Kathy Mc said...

Sounds like you had a great time helping your DD spend her money. Love it when that happens! Thanks for the chance to win Up In The Air (which brings Spring with it, right) or the Shim Kit. You are always so generous, Sharon! Thanks for all your inspiration, too.
bdlakebum at yahoo dot com

val said...

thanks for a chance to win blog candy or shims! best of all is all your inspirations and funny incites to your life. you always help me smile hugs,val