Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mixed Bunch Club Card with Free DSP!

During yesterday’s Stamping Club Meeting, participants made three cards featuring FREE Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper from Page 7 of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.  What’s not to love?  The papers have a naturally vintage ‘feel'… distressed and worn, along with gorgeous colors complimented by the 2011-13 In Color Collection!

1.blossom_builders_happy_bday_Club_Card_sharonField_Createdbyu_Blogspot

When I first saw this new Blossom Punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog, I thought (like we all did, LOL) that I definitely did NOT need another flower punch… OH BOY, WAS I WRONG!!  I have used this new punch over, and over for the past few weeks!!  My DD would say “Mom, step away from that punch!”  But it’s quite versatile and fun, and coordinates perfectly with the Mixed Bunch stamp set too!2.layered_punch_bloom_on_Createdbyu

The blossom shown above was punched once from a scrap of Poppy Parade card stock, and then stamped onto very vanilla card stock using Baja Breeze Classic Ink, and punched out.   

Leaves were punched from Lucky Limeade card stock using the blossom builders punch, scored down the center and creased in half.  All leaves and layers were attached to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals aka “pop dots”.  LOL, of course stampin’ dimensionals are not just any pop dots… they’re the paper craft industry top rated dots.. ultra thin, and ultra sticky too!3.8mm_pearl+and_layers_texture+extra_postage

This card has a relatively low profile… but will require additional postage… three layers of pop dots plus an 8mm pearl jewel do add a bit of bulk.

4.adding-stamped-images-to-card-interior

Sentiments inside and outside the card are from the Happiest Birthday Wishes Hostess stamp set, which has 11 birthday orientated sentiments… too cool!

Tomorrow I’ll share another fun card club and sale-a-bration / occasions mini product card.  I hope you’ll stop  back by to say hi!

I look forward to reading your comments, and thank you SO much for shopping at my online stampin’ up! store!   I couldn’t keep up this pace without a little help from my stamping friends!

Hugs,
Sharon

Supplies used on today’s Club Card Share:

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)

Classic Inks:  Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake

Papers:  Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, Naturals Ivory, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla

Terrific Tools:  Blossom Punch, Blossom Builders Punch

Accessories:  Sale-A-Bration Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Sponge

Pin It!

5 comments:

Tammy Bartlett said...

Sharon!! You are so multifaceted!!! Meaning---you are so uber gifted in so many ways:) I am so thankful to get to follow and glean from you.
Thank you so very much for your inspiration---your projects and encouragement stick like those wonderful popdots!!! triple blessings----
Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.bbbm.weebly.com

Jsandsmark said...

I love this! It's so fresh and pretty!

Ellen Parker said...

What a pretty card Sharon! I am of the opinion that one can NEVER have too many flower punches :D

ellouise1969 said...

Fm a confirmed and certified punch addict (I think I have over 300) you can NEVER have too many...LOL!!! Again, we do not have this one in Australia yet, but I love the projects you have done with it. The DP does have a wonderful charm. Such a great card Catherine.

ellouise1969 said...

OOps....sorry Sharon.....I was talking to my friend Catherine whilst typing the comment....note to self....only 3 things at a time....NO MORE!! ooxx